114 Essential Advanced Verbs (Business & TOEFL Exam Words)
Use higher-level English verbs like a native in the classroom, the office, and to help you improve your TOEFL exam score
What you’ll learn
- Learn the essential advanced verbs that native English speakers actually use in college and business
- Learn how to use higher level English verbs to help you increase your TOEFL exam score
- Intermediate English
Welcome to my advanced English verbs course! Start learning practical English verbs that you can use immediately! Let’s go!
Why advanced verbs?
Using advanced vocabulary is extremely important (imperative) if you want to get (receive) a high score on the TOEFL exam or excel in your job/academic program. But what vocabulary is important? Which English verbs do people actually use? And which verbs are the ones that you can use effectively to improve your English speaking and writing abilities?
In this course, I move beyond (transcend) the random vocabulary lists and provide you will a set of must-have (essential) verbs that you can begin using right away (immediately) in your practice exams.
As shown above, these online English lessons will show you how to begin looking for opportunities in your English speech and writing to use (integrate) advanced verbs.
Moreover, I will provide you with REAL definitions of words (not awkward dictionary definitions). This course will help you begin thinking about these verbs in the way that native speakers do: conceptually.
After taking this English course online, you will have more tools available to you. You can have confidence that you know a set of useful verbs that will elevate your speaking and writing in English, especially when preparing for the TOEFL exam, a test at university or a presentation at work.
Why only verbs?
In my experience as an instructor, students do best when focusing on one category of vocabulary at a time – especially students who are preparing for the TOEFL exam. By concentrating on essential verbs, you can passively learn the English grammar structures that you need to support you in putting the verbs in use.
Knowing essential English words is great, but if you don’t have the English grammar to create the sentences that you need to express your ideas then the vocabulary isn’t going to help you during the TOEFL exam or at work. This course gives you both without added work or effort.
– If you want to cram hundreds or thousands of verbs, then this course is NOT for you. This course focuses on practical advanced English verbs that you can use at school, at work, and in daily life.
– If you are looking for a ton of homework, quizzes, and exams, then this course is NOT for you. This course teaches by example.
– If you are still a beginning or early intermediate English Learner, then this course is NOT for you. This course focuses on upper intermediate to advanced English verbs.
Best wishes on your English journey!
Who this course is for:
- TOEFL prep students
- Business English students
- English Learners looking to break out of Intermediate English and into Advanced English
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
My specialty is in helping busy professionals and students grow beyond the intermediate level to use English vocabulary and English grammar like a native. Students always know that they need to improve their English, but they need courses that help them learn quickly and easily. This is what inspired me to create this online English course.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.