Advanced Business English Vocabulary
Develop your professional English skills with business idioms, phrasal verbs and much more!
What you’ll learn
- Boost your advanced business vocabulary using real life examples
- Learn & understand the most common business terms and expressions
- Develop your listening skills with real-life business interviews
- This course is suitable for ESL students at B2-C2 level
- Earphones are recommended to ensure optimum working conditions
*THE MOST ORIGINAL AND ENGAGING BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSE AVAILABLE ON UDEMY*
*CREATED BY AN ESL TEACHER WITH OVER 10 YEARS OF REAL LIFE CORPORATE EXPERIENCE*
*BONUS CONTENT ADDED ON 2/12/2018, INCLUDING BUSINESS BOOK REVIEWS AND PRESENTING FIGURES*
This course includes:
- Real life interviews with real life entrepreneurs
- Downloadable PDF transcripts of each interview
- Detailed explanation of all new business terms and expressions
- Business book reviews to see how advanced vocabulary is used
- Real life quotes and learnings from successful entrepreneurs
- How to present figures (sales reports etc)
- Everyday ‘office’ conversations
Are you struggling to find a business ESL course which challenges you? Would you like to learn commonly used business expressions/vocabulary whilst challenging your listening skills?
If you want to feel more confident in professional situations, or simply improve your understanding of Business English then this is the course for you.
AFTER TAKING THIS COURSE YOU WILL FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WITH:
- Business conference calls
- Business meetings
- Professional emails
- Professional conversations (listening and speaking)
THE STORY BEHIND ‘ADVANCED BUSINESS ENGLISH’
Hi, my name’s Fred and I’m the creator of the top selling English Made Simple courses here on Udemy. A few years ago when I worked in London, I interviewed real life entrepreneurs for a business podcast. In total, I conducted around 200 different interviews over a two year period.
I’ve taken these interviews and turned them into the ultimate listening experience, allowing ESL students to expand their business vocabulary and practice their listening skills!
THE SIMPLE PROCESS
Each lecture provides you with a new entrepreneur. You will learn about their business before hearing an extract from their interview. Every interview contains numerous expressions and words commonly used in the business world. These expressions and words will be explained to you as you watch the video.
A full transcript of the interview will be provided to you so that you can see the new vocabulary in text format. You may also enjoy playing the video again and following the script.
*MORE THAN A BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSE, THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU REAL LIFE BUSINESS LESSONS*
This course offers so much more than just the language. It is full of insights and learnings from entrepreneurs who have ‘been there and done it.’ Not only will you learn about the highs and lows of business itself, you will also develop your advanced vocabulary skills.
“Fantastic course – it was a completely new experience for me. I have been trying to advance my own career and I’m very interested in finding a job in London. This course was very easy to follow, well structured and taught me many new things.”
“Thank you teacher Fred! I loved the straight forward videos, especially the challenging audio bits where I had to concentrate on the interview. I have learned a lot with this course!”
“A great and easy way to learn more about the world of business and improve your English level. I feel much more confident with this kind of topic and the available PDF transcripts make a big difference.”
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for advanced ESL students keen on advancing their listening and vocabulary
- This course will be beneficial to ESL students with an interest in Business English
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Hello, and thanks for visiting my profile. My name’s Fred, and I’m the creator of the ‘English Made Simple’ courses on Udemy. I also created Mr Vocab, a fun resource for ESL students. English Made Simple courses are traditionally very simple. Each course follows a clear structure and includes practice activities to help students measure their progress. Mr Vocab offers an alternative. The materials are illustrated stories with a lot of humour. I’m confident that whichever Udemy course you choose will help you on your language learning journey, but If you’re not completely satisfied, you can request a full refund.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.