BEC Vantage Exam Preparation Online Course – Reading
Tips, methods and techniques for greatly increasing your success chances for the reading part of the BEC Vantage exam.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the BEC Vantage Reading exam format.
- Know where to take the time to read carefully and where to save time by skimming.
- Learn and use specific techniques to tackle each part of the reading exam.
- Learn and use general methods that apply to all exam parts.
- Approach the reading part of the BEC Vantage exam with increased confidence and ability.
- Students should be at the B2 level English. Upper B1 students should also benefit from the course.
Exams are stressful !!!
One of the best ways to reduce this stress is to be well-prepared, knowing that you’ve put in all the necessary effort.
Your BEC Vantage exam comprises four equal parts, namely
The exam is not cheap. You owe it to yourself to give yourself every chance to succeed and pass this important exam.
This online course will focus on each individual part of the BEC Vantage reading test and provide tips and methods for how to approach the parts and how to successfully complete the reading test. The examples used are actual exam questions.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are planning to take their BEC Business English Vantage (B2 level) exam and wish to learn methods that will increase their success chances.
- Learners below the B1 level will find the course too challenging.
- Learners above the B2 level will find the course too easy
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I’m a native Brit and a qualified TEFL/TESOL teacher with Business English specialisation.
For the last 10 years, I’ve been teaching English courses in Germany.
In addition to teaching general and Business English to adults at all levels, I’ve also been teaching exam preparation classes for BEC Higher (C1) and BEC Vantage (B2). My students pass the exam.
This has the disadvantage of being geographically limiting. I’m really excited to be able to offer these courses online now and help many more people improve their English language skills and help them to pass these important exams.
Other subjects that I enjoy are music and technology.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.