Business English Course For English Language Students
Make Your English Sound More Formal & Professional
What you’ll learn
- The best business English linking words and vocabulary to make you sound very professional.
- Very important grammatical structures that can increase your professional level of English
- Tips and techniques on how you can continue a conversation even if you have nothing else to say. We all know communication is key (important)
- You will be given some example business questions and shown how to answer them using everything you are taught in this course.
- You will be provided with useful go to’s which will help you to build your level of formal English and knowledge.
- You will be able to use the impressive grammar, linking words and vocabulary immediately after the course in real life conversations.
- Being taught by a real IELTS English Language Teacher, who is PASSIONATE about helping students achieve their goal.
- You will be given a Quiz to review what vocabulary and grammar was learnt.
- The ability to message me with any questions related to what was learnt in the course.
- You have the chance to do one on one live 30 min video business conversation with me, an extra fee applies.
- Techniques on how to make your sentences longer, when answering questions.
- Tips on how to make your English sound at a higher level than what it is.
- You will learn how to get yourself out of trouble if you have been going on and on about a topic and the person you are talking to is bored or knows you are off topic.
- Preferably, a strong Pre-Intermediate level of English and above.
- Highly motivated in order to understand everything taught to its fullest potential.
- Must be willing to try and practice new idioms, linkers and grammatical structures immediately after learning them, in order to feel confident using them.
- Must take notes throughout the course.
Business English For International Students
This course was created to help international student who are wanting to learn a more formal way of communication. Students who would like to enter academic classes such as University or Childcare or start a business as an example, but they don’t have much formal vocabulary, which is needed for things such as presentations, group meetings and much more. If that is you, then this is the course for you.
My course is very different from the others. I am a real IELTS English Language teacher working in an international school in Australia. I have had a lot a great feedback from students, who felt that what I teach them is very useful real life lessons. I am very well know for being a PASSIONATE teacher and I NEVER give up on my students. The way I teach is different from others, I try to explain difficult things in an easier way, because I know and understand that it is very difficult for international students to learn English at an academic level, like Business English.
This course is a MUST for anyone wanting to improve their level of Speaking, in order to sound more professional with nice, full and impressive answers.
I have provided everything I know and given 100 percent to create this course for you. So that it is easy enough for you to understand with many examples.
Real business questions are in my course, which have my professional example answers, using the vocabulary taught in this course.
In this course you will learn absolutely everything there is to know about how to sound professional and more formal when you speak. You will also be given useful go tos which can help to build up your formal vocabulary and knowledge a lot more.
You will learn must know strategies (ways) to keep talking, even if you have finished everything you wanted to say and the person you are talking to is expecting you to continue talking. You will be given a quiz to review the vocabulary, idioms, linking words and grammatical structures taught in the course.
You will also be taught, how to get yourself out of trouble, when you have been going on and on about a topic and the person you are talking to is getting bored or knows that you are possibly off topic.
Who this course is for:
- English Language Students who are interested in Business English.
- Students who would like to improve their English speaking ability.
- Students who would like to sound more professional when talking.
- English Language Students who are wanting to enter an academic course like University and need to improve their formal level of English.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Christian C C
Hi, my name is Christian,
I am a passionate IELTS English Language Teacher in Australia, and have been teaching since 2008. I have created many courses because I have had a lot of fantastic feedback from my students and I want to help as many students as possible. I am currently Teaching in an international language school and honestly working my dream job. 🙂 I have met so many amazing students, who have now become life long friends and will always have a special place in my heart.
I have given 100 percent and tried my absolute best in every class and course I teach, so that you have the the most up to date and useful information.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.