Business English Course for ESL Students
Learn essential Business English vocabulary for presentations, meetings, negotiations, phone calls, e-mails, and more!
What you’ll learn
- Understand and use hundreds of common English words used in business
- Speak English during meetings, phone calls, presentations, letters, and other situations at work
- Be able to read and understand English at the pre-intermediate level (minimum)
If you are learning English for your job or career, then the Business English Course is for you! It will help you communicate better in everyday professional situations.
This intermediate-level English course contains 40 lessons focusing on essential vocabulary and practical phrases for the workplace.
The lessons contain video, audio, and text, and there are also plenty of exercises to help you review and practice your Business English!
The course is divided into four sections:
Business English Basics
- Vocabulary for daily wori
- English for interviews
- Talking with colleagues
- Phone calls
- Giving presentations
Business English Intermediate Topics
- English for meetings and negotiations
- Networking & small talk
- Letters & e-mails
- Discourse markers to improve the flow of your written and spoken English
English for Different Business Areas
- English for management & customer service
- How to talk about finance, retail, and marketing
- Vocabulary for manufacturing and safety
Business English Specializations
- English for computers and the medical field
- Legal and environmental issues
- Non-profit organizations
Course also includes:
- Quizzes and Progress Tests
- Lessons on Business English idioms
- Downloadable audio and text
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate-level English as a Second Language students
- Professionals working in multinational companies
- University students learning English for their future careers
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Shayna is originally from the United States, and she currently lives in Brazil, where she works as an English teacher and translator.
She has a CELTA certification to teach English to adults and several years of teaching experience in both group and private classes. Shayna also runs a popular English-learning website for ESL students.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.
There are no reviews yet.