Business English for corporate workers
Circle of speaking- Diplomatic speaking -Triangle strategy for presentation – Effective speaking-50 common idioms
What you’ll learn
- Speaking structure,Diplomatic speaking,Useful vocabulary for official meetings and discussions.
- Understand the difference between formal and inform emails( How to write a business emails)
- You learn how to arrange meetings and share your opinion in official meetings.
- Most used idioms in work place.
- Secret of triangle strategy for presenting professional presentation and tips for public speaking.
- 10 top advice from expert are explained in simple and understandable language.
- Pre-intermediate level of English
This course is focused on:
-How to speak professionally and effectively in a short time.
-Circle of speaking ( This structure of speaking that helped thousands of students to have a convinceable and fluent conversation)
-Useful vocabulary ( 21 Most used vocabulary in the professional field)
-Job role ( Best expressions to explain your job role)
-Writing emails ( Learn how to write formal and informal emails)
-Useful expressions for writing emails.
-Arranging meetings ( How to arrange meetings, formal way of arranging a meeting)
-How to share your opinion on formal meetings? (It is very important how we speak in an official meeting, how can we have a win-win situation in business meetings.)
-50 common idioms ( Most used and common idioms that are used in English speaking countries especially in the workplaces )
-Triangle strategy for public speaking and presentations(The 4 look of the speaker)
-How to present professionally and effectively?
-10 top advice from expert presenters.
-The lessons contain video, audio, and text, and there are also plenty of exercises to help you review and practice each topic.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wants to improve their English language
- Corporate workers and university students
- Fresh graduates who wants to work in international companies
- Anyone with passion of learning business English
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
For the past 6 years, I have been working with individual students to improve their English language and for the past 3 years, I have been working with corporate clients to advance their business English and presentation skills. I have a bachelor’s degree in Business and Management, right now I am enrolled in a Master of Science in finance degree.
I am very passionate to share my knowledge and experience with people, to help them advance their communication skills in the English language.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.