Improve Your Business English: English For Presentations
Learn 200+ English Language phrases and vocabulary for presentations.Learn to develop a structure. Examples galore!
What you’ll learn
- Prepare presentations with the right type of phrases/language/expressions to be able to communicate effectively to your audience.
- Effectively structure and present a presentation in easy English.
- Know the phrases for each part of a public presentation.
- Improve your presentation skills and public speaking skills.
- Develop your Business English presentation skills as a non-native speaker.
- Speak confidently in English to all types of audiences
- This English course can also benefit native English speakers to help them find the right words.
- Business English skills
- Business English vocabulary
- Be at a pre-intermediate, intermediate or advanced level of English.
- A desire to know the language/phrases and structure of presentations.
The challenge to prepare and deliver a presentation in English is potentially more difficult for English Language Learners/Non-Native Speakers.
Presenting in a foreign language is challenging. This is an opportunity to improve your English Communication Skills and Speak English with Confidence.
In this course, you will learn English Speaking phrases and vocabulary alongside a structure which enables you to deliver presentations which your audience will understand.
- Do you need to prepare for a presentation and need the correct English phrases and English vocabulary?
- Do you need to improve your English?
- Do you need to a structure to your presentation so that your audience can follow your key points?
- Do you want to improve your presentation and public speaking skills?
- Do you need to develop your English speaking skills?
- Do you want to be a confident presenter who is well prepared?
- Do you want to deliver phrases which are powerful and help to captivate your audience?
- Do you want to prepare a presentation quickly and effectively with the phrases at your fingertips?
- Do you want to speak English with confidence?
- Do you want to learn to speak English accurately?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then this course is perfect for you.
This Business English Course helps you to master the essential English phrases and English vocabulary ‘ It uses video presentations and activities to teach you over 200 phrases suitable for presentations. You will:-
- Learn the phrases and vocabulary.
- Listen and see how to pronounce the phrases and vocabulary.
- Learn how to structure your presentation.(Start, middle, end.)
- Learn how the phrases and vocabulary are applied.
- Learn where to apply the phrases and vocabulary in your presentations.
- Learn some essential tips on what makes a good presenter.
- Do language activities to lead up to and build an example final presentation script.
- See how English phrases and vocabulary are used in an example final presentation script.
- Test yourself using the numerous accessible and engaging course activities.
Together, this information will help you improve your Business English communication skills.
This Business English course contains over 200 phrases that you can use in your presentations and for public speaking and English speaking purposes.
Example Final Presentation Script
Follow the step by step learning process and you will reach the Example Final Presentation Script stage. This is a complete example presentation which is incredibly useful when it comes to designing your own presentation.
Using and understanding the ‘Essential Phrases for Presentations’ is an important skill for access to education and the workplace. Don’t be left behind. Improve your English Communication skills – enrol now!
The skills you learn in this course will improve the way you present in English forever.
Who this course is for:
- Non-native English speakers to help them find the right words
- Non-native English speakers to help them structure their presentations correctly
- Native speakers, also, to help them find the right words and structures for their presentation preparation
- Need English for public presentations / for professional situations / for doing business in English
- Teachers / Salespeople / Marketing Personnel / University students – people who are expected to make presentations
- Potential presenters in all business industries such as Education, Employment, Hospitality, Government, Corporate and Sales.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I’m a professional Business English Language Teacher with a Bachelors Degree in Communications. I’m also a native English speaker from England with TEFL qualifications.
I worked for 20 years in the International Corporate world enjoying various essential roles, delivering training and presentations, developing policy and working with International Partners.
I’ve taught thousands of English Language students for many years, all over the world, including Spain, Ireland, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Portugal, Russia and Hungary.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.