Business English listening training – English for companies
The perfect way to prepare your English to work in a company in 100% English environment – Prepare for your dream job!
What you’ll learn
- Speak English for business and professional purposes.
- Listen to Business English conversations for gist, detail, and comprehension.
- Use essential Business English vocabulary, idioms, and expressions.
- You must be at least an Intermediate English Language Learner.
- You may need a pen or pencil to complete the Business English exercises.
Business English listening training – English for companies is a Business English Language course for English language learners who are fed up with struggling to understand spoken English language at work.
Prepare for 28 different situations at work, training your listening with situation dialogues that are based on real life events!
Do you want to speak English at work?
Do you want to speak English to get a job?
Do you want to speak English to make more money?
So did all the frustrated English learners we helped. Many of them could even speak fluent English in a conversation, but they all struggled to communicate in English at work – and they couldn’t understand why…
It was because English conversation is different from Business English conversation.
If you don’t want to get left behind in business communication, you need different English conversation skills, different language patterns, and a whole different approach to English language communication. And when we taught these Business English speaking skills to the frustrated English learners who asked us for help, their careers finally took off! (Psst: that’s Business English for “they made a whole lot of money!”)
Business English Speaking: Professional English Language is a unique Business English course based on real-life English conversations that real English students have struggled with. This Business English course is designed to help you step-by-step with your spoken English exactly as you need it in real life, with a real company.
We guide you on the journey of an employee with English conversations and dialogues all the way from first contact with a potential employer, to getting the job, to communicating in meetings, to getting a pay rise and getting a promotion… and beyond!
Business English makes you money. And you know very well that not knowing Business English costs you money. This is why we’ve created a course that gives you the practical Business English language you need at work. And we’ve included practical exercises for ALL of the English conversations you’ll listen to.
By the end of Business English Speaking: Professional English Language, you will learn:
- what makes Business English conversations different from ordinary English conversations.
- the MOST IMPORTANT SKILL for speaking Business English.
- how to improve your English listening skills: listen for gist, detail, and comprehension.
- what to say to your native English speaking colleagues (and how to say it).
- how to talk to a job recruiter.
- what to say on your first day at work.
- how to talk to your boss.
- how to speak in meetings.
- how to speak to customers.
- how to use small talk at work to improve your business relationships.
- how to ask your boss for more money.
- how to ask your boss for a promotion.
- essential Business English vocabulary.
- lots of Business English idioms and expressions.
- and much, much more!
PLUS… When you invest in Business English Speaking: Professional English Language, you also get a 200+ PAGE WORKBOOK with ALL the exercises, the dialogue scripts, the exercise answers, and even the whole list of useful Business English vocabulary and expressions!
Who this course is for:
- English learners who need to communicate in the English language in a business setting.
- English learners who need to negotiate in the English language.
- People applying for new positions, promotions, or an increase in salary.
- Employers who need to communicate professionally and effectively with employees and colleagues in English.
- People who need to speak to customers or clients in the English language.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Terry Mc Gonigle
Hi my name is Terry,I’m a professional English teacher and I have taught thousands of students from all over the world in my 12 year career of teaching in language schools and teaching online.
I have helped my students improve their English to help their professional and personal goals with English
About two years ago I took the step to start recording videos for my students to share my lessons and expertise with English teaching. I want to share my amazing material with thousands instead of just 10 or 12 a week!
I have a university degree in Spanish and English literature and I’m fluent in French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese, I have dedicated the past 12 years of my life to teaching English and learning Languages!
I make courses that as an expert linguist, I know will work and help you!
Award-winning English Teacher
Award-winning Educational Manager
Professional Identity Coach & Creativity Coach
I worked in China from 2012-2018 as an English Teacher, a Director of Studies, and as a Content Writer for EF Education First.
I have six Cambridge University Teacher Knowledge Test Certificates, and all of them are scored at the highest level (Band 4). I also have a ‘Teaching English as a Foreign Language’ Certificate.
I am the winner of several teaching and academic management awards, including:
– Academic Innovation Award 2016
– Academic Contribution Award 2016
– Star DOS (Director of Studies) Award 2017
I now have my own business as an English Language Instructor: Learning English Path.
I am also a Professional Identity Coach – I help people to reconnect with themselves on a deep level, rediscover their best selves, and recreate themselves from the inside out.
I am also a Professional Creativity Coach – I help people to reach their highest potentials as the creators they are.
In my spare time, I work on my novel and travel the world.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.