Learn English: The World of Work
Learn the Language You Need For Working in an English-Speaking Environment!
What you’ll learn
- Introduce yourself in work and business situations
- Talk about the type of work you do
- Tell people how you get to work
- Talk about your job
- Know what’s needed to find a job in an English speaking environment
- Talk about the educational and professional qualifications you have
- Know how to write a CV/resume in English
- Know how to write a cover letter in English
- Talk about your work experience
- Say what work/business skills you have
- Describe yourself as an employee/businessperson
- You should have some understanding of the English language (minimum B1)
This course is for people who need the English language for work and business.
It is made up of 12 lessons each based around a video with questions at the end of each. Some lessons come with downloadable materials that you can print or save to your computer.
To test your learning, there are mini quizzes throughout the course.
In this course you will learn:
- How to introduce yourself in a business situation
- How to talk about different types and ways of working,
- How to talk about getting to work
- How to talk about the work you do
- The language you need to find a job
- How to talk about your education, qualifications and work experience
- The language you need to write a CV/resume and cover letter in English
- How to talk about your qualifications
- How to talk about your work experience
- How to talk about the skills you have and need
- How to describe yourself as an employee
Fiona Sloane has been an English language teacher for almost ten years. She has created this course to teach a wider audience. She is happy to personally answer any questions you have about
Money Back Guarantee
If you’re not completely happy with this course or you find it’s not quite for you, it comes with Udemy’s 30 day money back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Low Intermediate – High Intermediate English language learners who need English for work or business
- This course is not for advanced English learners or native English speakers
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Fiona Loves English
Hi, I’m Fiona.
I started my TEFL journey back in 2008 when I became qualified as a teacher of English as a foreign language.
I taught classes face-to-face in Europe, Central America, and Asia, in English language centres and schools.
I started leading teacher training sessions in 2011 and taught my first online English lesson in 2012.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.