Learn to Speak English: Complete Beginners Part 1 – Abby Harvey
What you’ll learn
At the end of the course students will be able to speak, read and write enough English to help them communicate on a basic day to day basis
At the end of the course students will have enough basic knowledge of English to move on to the next level for progression
- Students will need to be able to use a PC at beginners level and to print or download documents
This course will teach complete beginners to Learn to Speak English.
It will cover the basic English language that they need to for day to day life and communications in an English speaking country, or when communicating with people in English.
The course will provide speaking, listening, reading and writing activities to develop these important skills.
The main vocabulary and grammar areas covered in the course include:
- Greetings and introductions – hello, how are you?, what’s your name, my name is…, where are you from?, I come from….., goodbye
- The English alphabet in uppercase and lowercase letters
- Numbers 0 – 99
- Objects and vocabulary related to common items, gender, family, food and drink
- Using singular and plurals
- Prepositions of place – on, in, in front, behind, next to, between, under and above
- Asking for items – Can I have?
- Money – coins and asking the price of things – how much is it?
- Dates – days, months, year, date of birth, today, tomorrow and yesterday
Completion of this course will provide students with the skills that they need to progress on to Part 2 to further enhance their English ability.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to start speaking, reading and writing the English language
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Abdullah Alsubaie: I HADE SO MUCH FUN LEARNING WITH YOU
Jarrah Alanezi: EXCELLENT COURSE, VERY BENEFICIAL.
Gabriela Viscarra: The course is complete and interactive
Sofi Turesson: Perfekt
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I am a competent and confident teacher with sixteen years experience of working with all ages and abilities, from two years through to adults. I am passionate and enthusiastic about what I do and strive on being a professional.
I have achieved many qualifications related to my teaching through continuous professional development.
My specialist areas have been working with people with a range of learning disabilities, additional needs, and challenging behaviour in both residential and educational settings.
I enjoy sharing my knowledge and expertise to help increase awareness of various people’s needs and teaching people some of the best and most appropriate approaches and strategies to support the people in their care and help to enhance their quality of life and make it as fulfilling as possible, as i believe that everyone deserves this opportunity regardless of age, background, culture or needs.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.