Complete IELTS Academic Preparation to achieve 7+, Free book
The best IELTS strategies & tips to learn, practice & prepare for success in Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking
What you’ll learn
Pass the IELTS test with 7 or above in all modules by focusing only on what’s important
Master the most important and effective IELTS strategies, tips, and techniques for an easy road to IELTS success
IELTS LISTENING – Practice listening techniques and predict answers for a higher rate of success
IELTS READING – Master the simple tips to get through reading passages faster and to spot the right answers
IELTS WRITING – Learn complete essay structures & practice vocabulary and grammar that will prepare you for any IELTS writing topic
IELTS SPEAKING – Prepare to give extended answers on a wide range of speaking topics with confidence
Get a FREE eBook with extra practice material for each IELTS module, complete with the course transcript and resources
Level of English: Intermediate or above
This is a complete preparation guide to the IELTS Academic test in just 6 hours. The 56 short, clear, and informative lectures of the IELTS Elephant course give detailed explanations with lots of examples of all question types to prepare you for the test and help you succeed in IELTS with a high band score.
The IELTS Elephant is based on tried and tested IELTS techniques and strategies with Dina Panayi, your instructor, who has been using them for over 20 years with great success. The high pass rate in IELTS and positive student reviews testify to the fact that her students are both successful in achieving their goals and find the lessons both enjoyable and interesting. Apart from an experienced IELTS teacher, Dina is also an IELTS examiner, so she knows exactly what you need to pass IELTS with a 7 or higher band score.
Provided with this complete IELTS course is a FREE course pdf book with a copy of all the material in the course and a transcript. Extra practice material is included as well as model answers to the Speaking and Writing Task 1 and 2 questions. To get the free book, you would need to provide your name & email address. Then you will receive an email from Dina with the download link of the free course book. Use this book to practice the IELTS techniques, strategies and tips taught in the course and achieve a 7+ IELTS band score in each module. You can find the instructions on how to download the book in the resources of the Bonus Lecture.
Find what you will learn in this course in more detail below:
In the Reading module, you will learn
- Skimming and scanning techniques to save time and find the answer quickly in the text
- Tips for how to answer all IELTS question types from True – False – Not Given to matching headings and multiple-choice questions
- How to be sure you have chosen the correct answer
- How to deal with long texts and unfamiliar vocabulary
In the Listening module, you will learn
- What to expect in the four sections of the IELTS Listening test
- How to answer all different question types
- How to predict the kind of answer you are listening for
- How to avoid leaving a blank by making an educated guess
In the Writing Task One module, you will learn
- How to summarize the valuable information on all types of diagrams and charts
- How to identify the main trends and write an overview (the “elephant”)
- The appropriate language to describe, compare the information
- How to structure your response in a logical way
- How to use a wide range of grammatical structures
In the Writing Task Two module, you will learn
- How to analyze and structure all types of IELTS Writing Task Two questions
- The vocabulary and grammatical structures needed to achieve a high band score
- How to check your essay using the Writing band descriptors
- And you will find many model essays that follow the given structures
In the Speaking module, you will learn
- How to answer questions in all 3 parts of the IELTS speaking test
- How to expand your answer and speak fluently
- How to avoid long pauses using fillers
- The most common general IELTS speaking topics
- Useful vocabulary for common IELTS speaking questions
- And you will find many model answers of common questions
Note: You don’t need to be familiar with the format of the IELTS test since this is something that is explained in the course.
Note: This is a strategy and techniques course to help you pass the IELTS test successfully. There is advice on grammar, vocabulary, and overall English language skills, but the focus is NOT on general English language learning.
Note: There is prompt availability for further questions about the course or for an explanation of any points relating to the material or about the IELTS test.
Note: This is preparation for the IELTS Academic test. The course can still help you prepare for the IELTS General test, but the examples given for the Writing Task 1 are only for the Academic test.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to take the IELTS Academic test.
- Students who are preparing to take the IELTS test.
- Students who are retaking the IELTS test and want to achieve an IELTS band score 7 or higher.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Daha fazla yoruma ulaşmak için buraya tıklayabilirsiniz.
Dina Panayi – IELTS Elephant
“Hi, I’m Dina, the founder of IELTS Elephant.
Over the last 20 years, I have helped thousands of students achieve their IELTS score so they could study and work overseas. Now, I am sharing my tested and proven methods with all of you, though my complete online course.”
Dina Panayi was raised in New Zealand and graduated from Massey University with a degree in English. She left to take up residence in Cyprus where she taught in various schools and private institutes before establishing her own English Learning institute. Since 2002, she has been specialising mainly in IELTS test preparation.
Dina works closely with the British Council as an Educator, as a Teacher-Trainer and an Examiner. In 2010, she became an IELTS examiner for the writing and speaking tests for the British Council. She also held the position of Product Manager for the British Council educating and promoting the IELTS test in various Universities. Dina has extensive experience in preparing candidates for studies in the UK and other countries where English is the main teaching language.
She has recently founded IELTS Elephant to provide students worldwide with everything they need to pass IELTS.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.
There are no reviews yet.