Customer Service English Language Course – Lee Cannon
What you’ll learn
You will learn how to use Service English when communicating in business, retail or hospitality.
You will learn phrases and starter sentences to change, adapt and modify for your own needs.
You will learn how to speak politely in real life day-to-day situations to guests and customers when at work.
You will become more confident when listening to native English speakers.
A basic understanding of English.
Motivation and a strong desire to improve your spoken English for use at work and in formal situations.
A computer, tablet, or a smartphone with good speakers or headphones.
This course is for Staff, Students, Teachers, Trainers & Managers in the Service Industry.
- Is English your second language?
- Are you working in a customer service job or studying to?
- Is your level of spoken English good but you would like to improve when speaking in formal situations?
- Would you like to speak politely in formal situations to guests, customers, in interviews, meetings and official events?
- Would you like to speak English with fluent English speakers?
This course is best for Upper Beginner to Intermediate speakers of English.
You work in a restaurant, hotel, cruise ship, airline, tourism, a retail shop, an office, banking, hospital, public transport and public events. Or you might work independently with Uber, Lyft, Grab or airbnb for example.
Maybe you’re studying at college or university about to start your career and want the confidence to speak hospitality English with your guests and customers.
This English course can also be used by teachers, trainers and managers to enhance or back up their own materials and resources.
Why is it good to learn how to speak polite English?
- If you speak to strangers in a formal situation, you should speak politely.
- If you speak politely and show respect and courtesy, you will leave a good impression.
- If you leave a good impression your guest, customer or interviewer will remember you as a nice, professional person.
When we are respectful and courteous to people we make them happy, this releases endorphins in the brain which triggers a positive feeling in the body. This positive feedback loop is beneficial to everyone and will enhance your position at work with both your colleagues and customers. It’s a win-win situation!
Who this course is for:
- Service industry staff working in a restaurant, hotel, cruise ship, airline and tourism.
- Staff working in retail, office, banking, hospital, public transport and public events.
- ESL, TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, college and university students and interviewees.
- Teachers, trainers and managers who want extra course material and resources to enhance their lessons.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Nurjehan Jhetam: very good
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
My name is Lee and I’m originally from London, England, U.K. I worked in corporate branding consulting before moving to Thailand, where I have been teaching English and training staff at many, many businesses, hotels and resorts for over ten years in SE Asia.
At the moment I teach and train full-time at one of the top ten 5 star resorts in Thailand and have first-hand daily experience and knowledge of the staffs’ learning needs, working in HR directly with people who are interested in self-improvement.
I have created this course directly for anyone who wants to learn how to speak polite English based on many years of observation and feedback and I am positive you will find it useful.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.