Effective Business English for Logistics
Your A-Z go-to guide for logistics professionals, whether in administration, management or warehousing!
What you’ll learn
- communicate effectively in a variety of situations, including with freight forwarders, shipping agents, customs brokers and more
- manage logistics staff using appropriate terminology
- administer logistics processes using appropriate terminology, and work within appropriate customs guidelines
- communicate warehousing problems – and propose appropriate solutions – in effective English
- Students will need to either work directly within the logistics industry, or have regular contact with those who do (e.g. administrators who communicate with logistics teams).
This English for Logistics course is for people working in the logistics industry – whether in administration, management, warehousing or human resources. It’s your go-to guide on effective communication with colleagues, clients, partners, shipping agents, customs brokers of freight forwarders.
It’s your independent guide to learn wherever you are, whenever you have time.
And it’s for non-native speakers of English with CEF B1 proficiency.
You’ll get warm-up exercises, practical exercises, listening exercises, industry-specific texts, newspaper articles, case-studies, photos, illustrations, film clips and more. Every activity is designed to activate your learning and language development across all senses, and increase your skills in effective English communication.
You can communicate with other learners via the Discussion Board, contact me directly for specific questions or concerns, and be part of an interactive, global community of logistics professionals.
Let’s get cracking.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for logistics professionals with a CEF B1 level of English proficiency.
- This course is NOT primarily for native speakers of English, though it may be interesting for those wishing to learn about the logistics industry.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.