English for Beginners: Learn English with Native Teacher – Challenge Language Center
A1-A2 Gereksiz detaylardan uzak sıfırdan orta seviyeye GENEL İngilizce kursu
What you’ll learn
Basic communication in English in everyday situations.
Vocabulary and grammar in real-life situations.
You will be able to talk about your family, profession and personal life.
You will practice correct pronunciation with native speaker of English and correct sentence construction.
You will develop excellent understanding and listening skills for this level.
You will learn to communicate talking about time, prices, numbers, giving information about phone numbers, bank accounts etc.
You will practice how to ask for information using grammatically correct questions.
You will learn a lot of adjectives witch will help you to describe and compare people, feelings, places and events.
You will be able to talk about continuous actions, habits, routines and actions from the past.
You will learn more than 1000 common words and phrases.
For best quality of reception you need good laptop, a tablet or a phone with good speakers or headphones for correct pronunciation.
No previous knowledge of English is necessary.
For good results It is advisable to spend 30-40 minutes every day in order to have continuation in the learning process.
Your easiest and fastest way to learn English from zero to hero.
At the end of this course, you will complete the A1 level. You will learn very useful and everyday phrases.
Why our English course is better than the others:
· You will learn to read and write not only speak.
· In our course, you will practice pronunciation with a native speaker.
· Around 2000 English words will help you to communicate freely and confidently at a beginner level in English.
· The whole course is in English only and all the time you have a chance to repeat words/phrases after the teacher.
· You also be able to talk about the present and past activities.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for students with no previous knowledge of English.
- Age limit older than 10. Note: Those under 18 may use the services only if a parent or guardian opens their account, handles any enrollments, and manages their account usage. As such, any subject matter-oriented towards young students must be clearly marketed to parents and guardians who will be supervising their learning.
- People who are highly motivated to learn English for different needs (travel, work and study).
- People who want to study English with a native speaker.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Filip Janevski: Excellent course, learning English with native teacher is very important for good pronunciation.
Phil Banfield:Good for 20+ if you just need to listen to a lot of business style talk and practice. Challenges are the best ones to listen to over and over.
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Challenge Language Center
Challenge was established in 1991. We started out as a small private school at a time when private schools were very rare. Our beginnings were modest, with one classroom and a small number of learners.
Since then we have grown into a reputable school where many foreign languages are thought. In addition to English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Albanian, Turkish, Greek, etc. are also taught at our school.
Online teaching is also available at our school because we have our own teaching platform.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.