English for Business: Professional Business English course
Business English course for ESL: Vocabulary for meetings, presentations, interviews, negotiations, phone calls, emails
What you’ll learn
- Business English phrases for use during meetings, phone calls, presentations, negotiations and other professional situations.
- Learn over 300 useful expressions for business and professional contexts.
- Improve listening and comprehension through 10 different native and non-native accents (British, American, Canadian, Australian, Irish, Indian, Chinese and more).
- Practise key business expressions for use in 20 different business and professional situations.
- ESL learners should have at least an intermediate level of English (B1 in CEFR).
Do you need to improve your English for your job or career?
If so, English for Business is the course for you! It will help you communicate better in everyday professional situations.
This intermediate-level Business English programme contains 20 lessons focusing on essential vocabulary and useful phrases and expressions for the workplace.
English for Business includes:
- Over 300 useful business phrases and expressions for the workplace
- 10 different accents in the listening activities (British, American, Canadian, Australian, Irish, Indian, Chinese and more)
- Listen and repeat (with phrases spoken by Native English speakers)
- Listening activities and realistic simulations
The course is divided into four sections:
Business English basics
- Introductions for business
- Making small Talk
- Making phone calls
- Attending job interviews
- Networking for business
Business English essentials
- Talking about your company and job
- Expressing your opinions
- Problems and suggestions
- Apologising, making excuses and promises
- Showing a visitor around
English for meetings
- The language of business meetings
- Diplomatic language
- Leading business meetings
- Business expressions and responses
- Talking about errors and queries
Business communication skills
- Describing charts and graphs
- Business presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Professional Email structure
- Email formality and style
English for business also includes:
- Regular quizzes to test your progress
- End of course final test
- Lessons on Business English idioms
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate-level English as a Second Language (ESL) students who wish to improve their business or professional English skills.
- Professionals working with multinational companies.
- Business people wising to do international business.
- University students learning professional English to develop their careers.
- Anyone with at least an intermediate level of English who wants to learn useful business English phrases.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Nick teaches professionals and ESL students how to improve their Business communication skills and has successfully trained employees from some of world’s biggest organisations. With over 15 years of international experience, Nick has helped thousands of learners to become more fluent, confident and professional in their business English communication.
Originally from London in the United Kingdom, Nick founded E4B (English for Business) in 2010 and has since helped learners from around the world to communicate more professionally in business situations.
Nick’s highly practical courses give learners the communication and language skills they need to develop their international careers. His clients include multi-national corporations, medium-sized enterprises and individuals wanting to improve their communication skills.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.