ESL Business English Course-English For Banking & Finance 1
Learn the English you need to be successful in the Global Banking & Finance industry!
What you’ll learn
- Learn the grammar and vocabulary used in Banking & Finance.
- Learn the skills you need to deal with bank customers.
- Learn about the different jobs and careers available in the banking industry.
- Be able to read and understand English at the Pre Intermediate level.
- Have access to a printer.
Do you work in the Global Banking & Finance industry? If you do, this is the perfect course for you! Learn the grammar, vocabulary, and skills you need to be more successful. This course is designed for Pre-Intermediate students and is part 1 of a 2 part series on English For Banking & Finance.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals working in the Global Banking & Finance Industry.
- University students studying banking or international finance.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
G. Scott Barlow
Hi, my name is Scott Barlow and I’m a Business & General English instructor with over 10 years of experience teaching students just like you. I’m from America, but I started teaching English in Istanbul, Turkey in 2008. In 2015 I spent a year teaching in Dubai, which was a great experience. I’ve helped students from banks, insurance companies, tech companies, and many other sectors learn the English they need to be more successful.
I have a university degree in Business Management, another in Electronics Engineering, and I’m CELTA certified from Cambridge University ESL. All of this helps me to give organized lectures that are easy for people to follow. I’ve been told I speak very clearly and that I’m easy to understand, which is important if you’re learning English.
Thanks for reading this short biography, and I hope to hear from you soon!
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.