Full English Course: Intermediate Level – Kate Ochsner
Complete English course to master your English grammar, speaking, reading, listening, vocabulary and more.
What you’ll learn
Have a deep knowledge of Intermediate English grammar.
Perfect your listening skills through practing different accents.
Increase your understanding of more complex readings.
Improve your speaking to have more fluent conversations.
Expand your vocabulary range.
Be well prepared for your English exams.
- We strongly recommend taking the Beginner and Pre-Intermediate courses before taking this course.
This course includes:
- Couse structured in Grammar Packs & Practise Packs with everything you need to improve your English easily.
- Subtitled video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
- You will practise everything by doing exercises.
- Lots of resources and exercises to practise your listening in different accents and real TV examples.
- You will also improve your reading, pronunciation, spelling, and increase your vocabulary.
- Monitor your progress with Review Tests along the course.
- Downloadable material on pdf format.
- Check the course curriculum for the specific content of this course.
- Over 78 lectures and more than 2 hours of video lectures.
This course contains the equivalent grammar and vocabulary to:
- The “Preliminary English Test (PET)” level from the Cambridge University in the UK.
- The B1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- A 57-86 points at the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN AFTER THE COURSE:
After finishing this course you will be able to have a deep knowledge of the English grammar, and be capable of reading and writing using advanced English grammar, as well as being able to have a solid grammar base to have a perfect conversation in English.
Taking this course is the way to perfect your grammar knowledge as you will learn the differences in use between most verb tenses.
You will be asked to do review tests in order to make sure you gained a solid knowledge of the English grammar taught in this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is oriented to students who want to improve their English from a lower level to a higher – intermediate level.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Alfredo Pineda Mireles: It is a excellent course, I acquire more vocabulary and understand more the structures in English form
Seim Moh:So appreciated as your student and got good experience for what I needed to learn.
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I´m originally from Boston, Massachusetts (USA).
I am an ESL teacher with a BS in English Education, with over 15 years´experience teaching English.
I have worked for several companies and language schools, as well as translated books, and online articles.
I have taught Business English classes, English literature, English Theatre classes, and Cambridge Exam Preparation courses.
I created my courses in 4 different levels to perfectly fit your needs. From Beginners to Advanced levels.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.