Full English Course: Pre-Intermediate Level – Kate Ochsner
Learn How to Use Your English More Effectively for Better Intercultural Communication With ESL Coworkers
What you’ll learn
Have a deep knowledge of the English grammar.
Perfect your listening skills through practing different accents.
Increase your understanding of more complex readings.
Improve your speaking to have more fluent conversations.
Expand your vocabulary range.
Be well prepared for your English exams.
- No previous course is required to take this course, but we encourage you to take the Beginners course before starting this one.
This course includes:
- Couse structured in Grammar Packs & Practise Packs with everything you need to improve your English easily.
- Subtitled video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
- You will practise everything by doing exercises.
- Lots of resources and exercises to practise your listening in different accents and real TV examples.
- You will also improve your reading, pronunciation, spelling, and increase your vocabulary.
- Monitor your progress with Review Tests along the course.
- Downloadable material on pdf format.
- Check the course curriculum for the specific content of this course.
- Over 53 lectures and 2 hours of video lectures.
In this Pre-Intermediate course you will focus on grammar vocabulary, listenings, readings, pronunciation, translations, dictations, spellings .
This “Pre-Intermediate” Course is equivalent to
- The “Flyers” level from the Cambridge University in the UK.
- The A2 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- A 0-56 points at the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
Who this course is for:
- This course is oriented to students who want to improve their English from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Gustavo Corrêa: I really liked the course because it has a lot of exercises, audios and texts. I will continue with the other courses.
Settawut Niyomsamart: I have learned beginners level before, so the knowledge gained from this course was what I expected.
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I´m originally from Boston, Massachusetts (USA).
I am an ESL teacher with a BS in English Education, with over 15 years´experience teaching English.
I have worked for several companies and language schools, as well as translated books, and online articles.
I have taught Business English classes, English literature, English Theatre classes, and Cambridge Exam Preparation courses.
I created my courses in 4 different levels to perfectly fit your needs. From Beginners to Advanced levels.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.