Full IELTS Writing: Task 2 *Made Easy For You To Understand
Everything You Need To Know in 2 Hours (Pass Your Test The First Time)
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how you can use ONE structure for all of the different essay’s for task 2 writing
- You will learn set linking words, which will be at the beginning of each sentence so that it helps with your flow and everything can come together nicely.
- You will be taught in an easy way to understand because I know how hard it is to write an essay in a different language.
- You will be taught by a real IELTS English Language Teacher, who is PASSIONATE about helping students achieve their goal.
- You will be taught impressive vocabulary, linking words and grammatical structure which will help to increase your IELTS band score.
- You will be given the chance for me to check your writing and give you some feedback but an extra fee will apply.
- You will be given real questions from past exams with example answers, using the impressive vocabulary and structures you are taught in the course.
- You will be given a chance for you to practice writing with the extra essay topics provided.
- You will learn how to identify the different essay types.
- You will learn absolutely everything there is to know about IELTS Writing Task 2 with up to date Tips from examiners, to help you achieve a higher band score.
- You will learn techniques on how to make your sentences longer, when answering questions.
- You will learn tips on how to make your writing look at a higher level than what it is and also how to answer a question even if you didn’t understand it.
- By the end of this course you will know how to write the most common IELTS essays, The Argument essay, Discussion essay and the Twin Question essay
- Preferably, an Intermediate level of English and above.
- Highly motivated in order to understand everything taught to its fullest potential.
- Must be willing to try and practice new linking words and grammatical structures immediately after learning them, in order to feel confident using them on your test day.
- Must take notes throughout the course.
- Must practice what is taught in the course.
IELTS BAND 7,8,9 WRITING TASK 2 : FULL PREPARATION COURSE
( ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW )
My course is very different from the others.
You will learn how to write every essay for task 2 by using only ONE easy structure. I understand how hard it is to write an academic essay in a different language. That’s why I have made this course to make your life easier. Join my course and let me help you.
I am a real IELTS English Language teacher working in an international school in Australia. The reason I am making this course is because I have had a lot a great feedback from students who felt the other teachers didn’t care as much about their progress and could not answer their questions about the IELTS test. I am very well know for being a PASSIONATE teacher and I NEVER give up on my students. In my class I recently had one of my students getting a band score 9. The way I teach is different from others, I try to explain difficult things in an easier way, because I know and understand that it is very difficult for international students to learn English at an academic level, just like IELTS.
This course is a MUST for anyone wanting to take the Academic or General IELTS Writing Test or if you want to improve your level of writing in order to sound more professional with nice, full and impressive answers.
It is not easy to achieve high band scores 7, 8, 9 in the IELTS test. As an IELTS English Language Teacher and in the process of becoming an IELTS examiner I have provided everything I know and given 100 percent to create this course for you. So that it is easy enough for you to understand with many examples.
Real IELTS questions are in my course which have been used in the past and are also being used with my professional example answers. I have also include the impressive vocabulary and grammatical structures that are taught in my course, which you will need to achieve your band score.
In this course you will learn absolutely everything there is to know about IELTS Writing Task 2 Test. With tips from examiners and techniques to boost your score.
You will learn must know strategies (ways), which will help you to be able to write in a why that everything comes together and flows nicely, even if you are not a strong writer.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are taking the Academic or General IELTS Writing Task 2 Test.
- Students who would like to improve their academic writing ability.
- English Language student who would like to improve their formal writing ability for academic classes.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Christian C C
Hi, my name is Christian,
I am a passionate IELTS English Language Teacher in Australia, and have been teaching since 2008. I have created many courses because I have had a lot of fantastic feedback from my students and I want to help as many students as possible. I am currently Teaching in an international language school and honestly working my dream job. 🙂 I have met so many amazing students, who have now become life long friends and will always have a special place in my heart.
I have given 100 percent and tried my absolute best in every class and course I teach, so that you have the the most up to date and useful information.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.