HOW TO PASS IELTS WRITING: TASK 1 & TASK 2 High Band Score
Complete Advanced IELTS Writing Course, Covering Task 1 and Task 2 of the Writing Test
What you’ll learn
- Write any Report and Any Essay for IELTS Task 1 and Task 2 with A High Band Score
- Analyze Graphs and Charts, Maps And Diagrams
- Write Complex Sentences
- Write Convincing Essays
- Improve Your English
- Pass the Test with Confidence
- Manage IELTS Task1 And Task 2 Within an Effective Time
- Write High-Quality Essays and Complex Sentences Efficiently
- How to Write Quickly, Effectively and Confidently with a High Band Score
- Practice Approaches for Both Writing Task 1 And Writing Task 2
- You should have a device that can view PDF files and watch online videos.
- Internet access
- Intermediate Level of English
- Enthusiasm and Ready to do Work
My name is Peter Winkler and I have over 10 years of experience as an IELTS teacher and I own and operate an English Language School in Australia. In this course, you will learn the secrets of IELTS writing. This means, how to pass the test with a high score based on the IELTS requirements.
ARE YOU PREPARING FOR THE IELTS WRITING TEST?
Are you preparing for the IELTS writing test? Do you want to get a high band score? Many people get confused about the IELTS course. Choose a better course to pass the IELTS writing test and get proper guidance!
We have seen many students who were not satisfied with other IELTS courses. We have researched and analyzed how IELTS is graded and found that most students were fed up after not getting proper guidance about IELTS and failed previous attempts of the test. We also purchased many courses to see what other courses were offering to students. After watching many courses, we found other courses lack tactics and to pass the test swiftly. This course is based on what we found to work with our students in class and would like to share it with you.
In this course, you get complete guidance for IELTS writing task 1 and writing task 2 and practice with writing IELTS sample essays. Learn basic and advanced lessons for IELTS general writing task 1 and IELTS academic writing task 1. You will also learn how to answer IELTS writing task 2 essays to improve your writing skills and successfully prepare you for your IELTS writing test.
HOW WILL THIS COURSE HELP ME?
This course will guide you with everything you’ll need to consider when preparing for your IELTS writing exam.
We will walk you through a step-by-step approach to IELTS preparation, including how to get started, an in-depth understanding of the exam and strategies for improving your skills.
You will also get IELTS resources and practice materials. We will help you develop a plan of action that will increase your IELTS test score, ensuring that you will get the score you need the first time. By following this course’s guideline, you will equip yourself with all of the tools required to get the score you need.
YOU WILL GAIN THE FOLLOWING:
- A FREE copy of “How to Pass IELTS Writing” an IELTS writing e-book in the first lecture.
- Structures for Task 1 and Task 2
- Learn all types of Task 1 for Academic and General IELTS
- Learn all types of Task 2
- Homework with essay and review explanation
- Step-by-step instruction
- Key Grammar
- Key Vocabulary
- How to write complex sentences
- How to analyze graphs, charts, maps and diagrams
- How to write essays and give convincing arguments.
This course has been designed and is the same curriculum I use at our language school in Australia. I will ensure you know the secrets of how the test is graded along with how to write using consistent structures.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Write an essay (description, Reports, discussion, argument, opinion)
- Write a descriptive report.
- Produce a written argument on a given topic and to organize your answer.
- Write a summary of a particular graph (bar, line or pie graph), table, chart, process, and map.
- Describe and compare data, identify significant trends in factual information, describe a process and describe a map.
- Write convincing essays with descriptive academic vocabulary
- Analyze charts and graphs to create a well-organized and logical report
- Brainstorm to find reasons for your answers
- Learn complex sentences
- Improve your English
- Pass the test with confidence
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Anyone studying IELTS Academic Writing
- Students of all levels who want to improve their IELTS scores
- Students who want to improve their writing skills
- Working professionals who want to study or work in an English-speaking country
I invite you to this course to help increase your score, and hopefully, never take the test again!
SSL School Director
Who this course is for:
- Anyone studying IELTS Academic Writing
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Peter is the Director and Founder of Southern Star Language School in Melbourne, Australia and holds a CELTA and TEFL English Language teaching certificate. He is the author and illustrator of “How to Pass IELTS” and has worked with thousands of students who have met their goals for both PTE and IELTS. He is originally from the USA and has 10 years of teaching experience in Australia, Thailand, New Zealand, and the U.K.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.