IELTS Academic Writing Task 1 for Arabic Speakers
Helping Arabic speakers preparing for IELTS Academic Writing Task 1
What you’ll learn
- How to deal with IELTS Academic Writing Task 1
- Focus on useful language for IELTS Academic Writing Task 1
- How to identify the “overview” for IELTS Academic Writing Task 1
- How to avoid common mistakes in IELTS Academic Writing Task 1
- Mid-intermediate level of English
- Able to speak Arabic
- This course is designed to help you prepare for the IELTS Academic Writing Task 1.
- The course is composed of 9 videos, with both English and Arabic commentaries. Each video focuses on one type of question from the IELTS Academic Writing Task 1.
- The course aims to introduce you to all types of questions/rubrics on the IELTS Academic Writing Task 1 and focuses on useful language to use when producing your report for this IELTS task.
Who this course is for:
- Arabic speakers preparing for IELTS Academic Writing Task 1
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
My name is Hatem Mostafa Abuabbas. I am an experienced English teacher, certified Cambridge CELTA main course tutor and IELTS examiner. I have been involved in the ELT business in different capacities for more than 20 years. I have extensive experience and knowledge as a teacher, teacher trainer, and curriculum developer working for the British Council, Macmillan Education and the Egyptian military.
I have taught a wide range of classes and students ranging from General English, Business and Academic English to IELTS and FCE preparation courses, as well as conversation classes.
I believe learning English should be fun, and strive toward meeting my learners’ needs, proactively involving them in the learning process.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.