IELTS General Module Writing Task 1 with an IELTS Examiner
Learn General IELTS Writing task 1 first-hand from an IELTS examiner and add at least 2 points to your score
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to describe different types of task 1 with ease and confidence
- You will learn to differentiate between different types of task 1
- This is a General Module course so you will be provided with all you need in General Module Letter Writing
- Taking this course will help you increase your writing scores at general IELTS
- You will learn how to write advanced letters in the required time pressure of IELTS. Your essays will be packed with sophisticated structures and vocabulary words
- Pre-intermediate or higher skills in English
- A bit of familiarity with IELTS Task 1 General Module
This course teaches you General IELTS Writing Task 1 in detail. We will cover how to write a letter step-by-step from beginning to the end with complete instructions. I will write letters for you in class and I will explain why I write them in such manner. I will describe different types of IELTS letter (Complaint, Official and Friendly) and I will provide detailed explanations and examples to each type. I am thoroughly familiar with the structure of the exam as I have worked as an IELTS Examiner. Learn how to write high-scoring letters!
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to take your writing skills to the next level
- Take this course if you want to: 1. improve your overall writing skills 2. Score better at IELTS writing 3. Improve your time management at IELTS
- This course is NOT an English course but more a focused IELTS writing course.
- Please do NOT take this course if your English is basic. This course is aimed primarily at improving your IELTS Writing Scores
- This course is for GENERAL MODULE only. If you are interested in Academic Module, you can consider my IELTS Academic Courses on Udemy
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Hello. My name is Kevin and I am here to help you with your preparation to IELTS, GMAT, GRE to the best of my abilities. I have over 18 years of experience teaching the aforementioned disciplines. Throughout my teaching career, I have helped a number of clients with their preparation for different exams and I am certain that I can help you too.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.