IELTS General Writing Course
Intensive theoretical-practical course on General Writing Task 1, providing explanations, examples and activities.
What you’ll learn
- In this course, students will learn how to write letters for their General Writing Task 1 in the IELTS exam.
- They will learn to choose the correct style, use useful words, expressions and grammatical structures, and practice writing different types of letters.
- There are no particular requirements and prerequisites for this course.
- However, as the course is delivered in English, students with limited command of English may have certain difficulties with understanding, so the Intermediate level and higher is recommended.
In this course, which consists of 6 lessons, students will learn how to choose the correct register and write different types of letters. Learners will study a range of appropriate vocabulary and grammatical structures; follow the organizational pattern that will enable the reader to follow the flow of ideas. Students will analyze common mistakes in writing letters and find out how to avoid them. After each lesson, students will practice doing the activities, based on the lesson materials, in the Workbook.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Intermediate+ students, for those who are thinking of and getting ready for passing the IELTS exam.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
The Green Academy Australia
We are a team of professional teachers that have personally taken IELTS and scored 8 or higher in every part. Our students are of different age, levels, nationalities and backgrounds. We have collected our personal experience and experience of teaching many different students and integrated that knowledge into our video courses for your effective learning successful results. Go ahead and enjoy our courses!
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.