IELTS Masterclass: Achieve 7+ in Writing Task 1 (Academic)
Band 7+ Tips, Tricks, Most Workable Strategies, Brainstorm Ideas, Structure Paragraphs, Band 8 Template, 10+ Examples
What you’ll learn
- Identify the 6 different question types of IELTS Writing Task 1
- Get band 8 template for each question type of IELTS Writing Task 1
- Extract the core idea from the question and the diagram/plan/graph
- Structurally divide each paragraph with strong content
- Use target words in each sentence
- Plan and arrange data in proper order with important words
- Be able to read, write and understand English accents
- Be able to construct English sentences
- Be able to use correct spellings of the words
- Be able to write different types of English sentences
Interpreting the information given in a line or two with just a diagram or a process in IELTS Writing Task 1 of Academic is merely overwhelming. I totally understand. So, I have brought you the course that will help you not only quickly identify the words that can help you with hints to properly plan the report but also let you structure the body paragraphs of IELTS Writing Task 1.
Don’t worry if you have no idea what IELTS Writing Task 1 of Academic is all about. I am here for your assistance. This course takes you from the basics of IELTS to everything you should know about while attempting Task 1 of IELTS Writing.
The course, IELTS Masterclass: IELTS Writing Task 1 (Academic), is divided into 3 broad sections.
The first section takes you through the insights of the course, how it is structured, what you will need during the course, how IELTS is conducted and what is it, etc.
The second section has the core and the most comprehensive lectures for IELTS Writing Task 1. These lectures will help you to:
- Identify the 6 different question types of IELTS Writing Task 1 (Academic)
- Know and comprehend the fundamentals of each question type
- Brainstorm the points to be used in the report in the proper direction
- Know how to divide the paragraphs with the points
- Compare or identify similarities and differences in the given topic
- Understand which types of sentences comprise of the introduction
- Recognize the exact words that will be put at the start of each paragraph
- Enlist the words to compare and order the similarities and differences
The third section is a short bunch of lectures that will help you with more strategies to work upon while attempting IELTS Writing Task 1.
Once you finish working with the course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between the different question types of IELTS Writing Task 1 of Academic
- Extract the main idea from the question
- Highlight the core levels of the diagram/plan/process/graph
- Structurally plan the points
- Divide the paragraphs logically
- Pick the correct set of sentences to go in the introduction
- Use the right words for each sentence
- Utilize the template provided for comfortable arrangement of points
- Arrange, compare and mete out the points identified in question and diagram/plan/process/graph
That’s not all. With this, there are many small but essential and critical points such as managing time, comprehending faster, chalking out the points easily, etc. is profoundly explained during the course. I would request you to make use of the downloadable resources given. They will help you immensely in applying your learning.
See you on the course! Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to appear for IELTS
- Writers who wish to upskill report writing
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
TheLearningBit started its journey as Four Elements in the year 2008.
Every idea starts with a problem.
As trainers are always learners at heart, we could relate to the pain points of online students.
So, we laid the groundwork to make our knowledge procurable at the fingertips.
Together, we put our noses to the grindstone and marched towards our mission before moving on to become a robust e-learning platform. That moment was our beginning to everything.
It was unconventional at the start, but our decade of experience helped us immensely in growing towards our mission. Started with just three students in a small room, we are now spread across the entire globe with over twenty thousand students and still counting.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.