IELTS Masterclass Band 8 Template of Writing Task 2 (A>)
Tips, Tricks, Most Workable Strategies, Brainstorm Ideas, Structure Paragraphs, Band 8 Template, 10 Solved Examples
What you’ll learn
- identify 5 different question types of IELTS Writing Task 2
- know how to plan the essay
- understand the best strategies to brainstorm ideas
- effectively structure the paragraphs of IELTS Writing Task 2
- organize the ideas in paragraphs appropriately
- know band 8 template for essays of IELTS Writing Task 2
- comprehend different ways to answer the question in the given time
- Be able to read, write and understand English accents
- Be able to construct English sentences
- Be able to use correct spellings of the words
You want to learn how to tackle the toughest question in IELTS Writing Task 2, right?
Either you are entirely new to IELTS, or you’ve solved a few mock tests but want to get more comfortable with IELTS Writing Task 2. Either way, this course will be great for you.
What is IELTS Masterclass: IELTS Writing Task 2 course all about?
The IELTS Masterclass: IELTS Writing Task 2 course is carefully designed to help you with the structure of IELTS Writing Task 2. A smarter way to prepare for the most exciting examination, this is a very comprehensive course available online.
The courses is divided into 5 sections.
In the first section, you are introduced to the IELTS Masterclass: IELTS Writing Task 2 course.
In the second section, we talk about your goals and ambitions for taking up the program.
In the third section, the IELTS examination, to the core, is discussed.
In the fourth section, we deal with different types of IELTS Writing Task 2 asked in the examination. This includes:
- Introduction to 5 different question types
- Identify the question types
- Plan the essay in the correct way
- Structure the planned points properly
- Follow the this-is-the-ideal-answer template
- Have the correct 3 sentences in the introduction
- Introduce a set of ideas with the body paragraphs
- Start the body paragraphs with correct collocations
- End the essay with correct words
- and much more!
In the fifth section, we go through the quick-win strategies to hone your skillset.
After this section, you will successfully be able to:
- Explore IELTS Writing Task 2
- Categorize different Writing Task 2 essay types
- Articulate with 10 sample answers
- Plan each essay type
- Gather relevant ideas
- Divide ideas into paragraphs
- Paraphrase (restructure) statements
- Write thesis statements and outline sentences
- Support body paragraphs with examples
- Use Cohesive Devices and much more!
Each part successfully takes you to the next level until you are through with all the types architecturally explained in IELTS Masterclass: IELTS Writing Task 2.
Learning every step is very critical because each step carries marks. The structure elucidated in the course helps you with ways to score the maximum in each marking criteria of IELTS Writing Task 2.
Who this course is for:
- who wish to study in, work in or immigrate to English speaking countries
- who wish to upgrade essay writing skills
- who wish to use essay writing skills in standardized tests
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
TheLearningBit started its journey as Four Elements in the year 2008.
Every idea starts with a problem.
As trainers are always learners at heart, we could relate to the pain points of online students.
So, we laid the groundwork to make our knowledge procurable at the fingertips.
Together, we put our noses to the grindstone and marched towards our mission before moving on to become a robust e-learning platform. That moment was our beginning to everything.
It was unconventional at the start, but our decade of experience helped us immensely in growing towards our mission.
Started with just three students in a small room, we are now spread across the entire globe with over twenty thousand students and still counting.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.