IELTS Speaking Band 9
Maximise your IELTS Speaking Band
What you’ll learn
- Speak coherently, precisely and clearly.
- Use advanced vocabulary, idiomatic expressions and collocations.
- Use complex and compound sentences.
- Connect your ideas neatly by presenting relevant examples and valid arguments.
- Think critically in order to be able to answer any questions asked.
- Prepare for a short talk given on a Cue Card before giving a presentation.
- Your English should be at least at an intermediate level in order to understand this course thoroughly.
- You should analyse and memorise the structures, advanced vocabulary and complex sentences to maximise your speaking score.
- You should read and repeat each sentence out loud several times in order to improve your pronunciation and intonation.
- You should practise all of the skills you learn with your partner in order to make them automatic.
This course ‘Maximise your IELTS Speaking Band’ has been created by a certified English language teacher who personally achieved a perfect band 9 in the speaking section. I will share my highly effective personal strategies, tricks and secrets that can maximise your speaking score in all the four areas-coherence, vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at those who wish to achieve bands 7, 8, and 9.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Hi everybody! My name is Neil Bakiev. I am a certified English language teacher holding a Cambridge CELTA certificate. I will be your IELTS instructor throughout the entire course. I personally received a perfect band 9 in the speaking section of the IELTS examination using the same effective techniques which I will be sharing with you in this course. If I have achieved this great result, you will also be able to do it as long as you follow my instructions carefully and precisely.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.