IELTS Speaking: Go from 5 to 7.5
Learn from an official IELTS Examiner. Get a 7+ in your IELTS Speaking Test
What you’ll learn
- Get a 7.5 in your IELTS Speaking: Learn from an Official IELTS Examiner
- Understand how the IELTS Speaking examiner decides your score.
- Target those areas in order to get a 7.5 in your IELTS Speaking.
- Learn the best ways to prepare for the IELTS exam and guarantee yourself a high IELTS score
- You should have at least A2-level English
- You don’t need to know anything about the IELTS Speaking test- I’ll explain everything!
– What is a complex sentence? What is paraphrasing? What are informal contractions? What do you say if you don’t understand the examiner’s question?
****If even ONE of these questions is difficult for you, you CAN’T score a 7.5 in your IELTS Speaking test. In fact, your IELTS Speaking score will probably be a 5.****
But don’t worry- all of these questions, and many more, will be answered in this course- IELTS Speaking- Going from 5 to 7.5.
– Do you have an IELTS exam coming soon? Are you worried about the IELTS Speaking test, or confused about how to prepare?
– Have you taken the IELTS Speaking test before, and been disappointed by your score?
– Are you concerned about spending lots of time and money taking the IELTS exam again and again and again?
– Do you need a high score very soon, and don’t have much time to prepare for the IELTS exam?
If any of these are true, you are in the right place. This course will help you get a 7 or 8 in your IELTS Speaking test, and SAVE you lots of money and time in your preparation for the IELTS exam.
I am a former IELTS Examiner, and I’ve been helping students to score 7 or 8 in their IELTS exam for the past 10 years.
As a qualified IELTS Examiner, I have a deep understanding of the requirements of the IELTS test, and so I know the areas where IELTS students usually LOSE MARKS.
Most IELTS students fail in the following areas:
– They leave long pauses/gaps when they speak (Fluency)
– They don’t use complex sentences (Grammar)
– They make too many grammar mistakes (Grammar)
– They use the same few words again and again (Vocabulary)
– They don’t use natural English idioms (Vocabulary)
– They don’t use paraphrasing (Vocabulary)
– They make common mistakes when saying words (Pronunciation)
– They don’t use natural English intonation and informal contractions (Pronunciation)
This IELTS course explains all of these common mistakes, and helps you avoid them completely.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to do the following in your IELTS test:
– Answer IELTS questions fluently without leaving long pauses
– Use complex sentences confidently
– Speak in grammatically correct sentences
– Use a wide range of words
– Use common English idioms to answer any IELTS question
– Paraphrase effectively
– Say words correctly
– Use tone and contractions in a natural way to impress the IELTS Examiner
This course is divided into 6 parts:
1) Introduction to the IELTS Speaking test
2) What to do before, during and after the IELTS Speaking test
3) IELTS Key Skill 1: Fluency
4) IELTS Key Skill 2: Lexical Resource (Vocabulary)
5) IELTS Key Skill 3: Grammatical Range & Accuracy
6) IELTS Key Skill 4: Pronunciation
– HOW the IELTS Speaking Examiners decide your score
– WHAT areas of your English to focus on to get a high IELTS score
– LOTS of great material to use in your IELTS Speaking test:
– New words
– New grammar structures
– Phrases for speaking fluently
– Tricks to achieve natural pronunciation
I’m also always available to answer your questions! Feel free to send me a message any time!
Your preparation for the IELTS exam begins here. Let’s get started!
Music from bensound
Who this course is for:
- People planning to take the IELTS Exam
- Suitable for people who have an IELTS test coming soon, and people who might take the IELTS test in the future
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Last Minute English: Francis Carlisle
Hi! My name is Francis, I’m from the UK, and I’m the founder of Last Minute English. Last Minute English creates online video courses to help you improve your spoken and written English, with a particular focus on English exams like the IELTS. I’m a qualified IELTS Examiner. I have been living in China since 2011, helping students to get high scores in their IELTS exam. I believe that understanding is the key to success in the IELTS exam, so my IELTS courses teach: 1) HOW the IELTS examiner decides your score 2) WHAT you can do to meet the IELTS examiner’s requirements I’m also a keen language learner, and have achieved fluency in Mandarin Chinese and Spanish. If you are interested in learning beginner Chinese, check out my two Chinese courses- you can even try one for free!
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.