Ielts Speaking Improve your language for bands 7.0+
IELTS Speaking Success – Get a band 7+
What you’ll learn
- How to improve your test performance
- How to investigate in detail the three parts of the IELTS Speaking test and learn about the four criteria that will be used to assess your spoken English
- How to apply techniques to improve your English speaking
- How to develop confidence and feel fully prepared on test day
- Commitment and focus to complete the course
This course focuses on the speaking test. You’ll look in detail at the three parts of the test and learn about the four criteria that will be used to assess your spoken English.
The tips and techniques will help you improve your English speaking and build techniques to help you succeed. Through practice activities, you’ll build confidence and feel fully prepared on test day.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Explore the IELTS Speaking test and learn how to improve your test performance
- Investigate in detail the three parts of the IELTS Speaking test and learn about the four criteria that will be used to assess your spoken English
- Apply techniques to improve your English speaking and to help you succeed
- Develop confidence and feel fully prepared on test day
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for IELTS exam
- Students who want to score 7+ bands in IELTS Speaking module
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I’ve taught English as a foreign language in India since 2006, to a variety of private, commercial and institutional clients. I have been training students for IELTS over 14 years.. I’m interested in people, how they relate to each other and how they use language. . My work and my studies brought me into contact with a wide range of people, situations and varieties of English. This included British and American native speakers and many non-native speakers working in English. I learnt about the real-life challenges of written and spoken communication and saw both the successes and the mis-communications first hand. ⌾ I’ve worked with people from a range of professional backgrounds in the private and public sectors, from the boardroom to the building site.. I speak German to a useful level and continue to practise and learn. I understand from my own experience many of the issues connected with learning a second language as an adult. I regularly attend professional development workshops and conferences, have completed the internationally recognised TKT AND KAL course for teachers of English as a foreign language.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.