IELTS Speaking Part 1,2,3 (All You Need To Know)Band 6 7 8 9
Pass Your IELTS Test The FIRST TIME
What you’ll learn
- Up to date tips and techniques to improve your speaking skills significantly, in order to get a band score between 6, 7, 8, 9.
- Impressive vocabulary, idioms, linking words and grammatical structure which will help to increase your IELTS band score.
- The process of the IELTS speaking part 1, 2, 3 and how you should approach each section with confidence and what specific vocabulary you should be using.
- Real questions from past exams with example answers, learning and using impressive vocabulary and structures and a chance for you to practice.
- Being taught by a real IELTS English Language Teacher, who is PASSIONATE about helping students achieve their goal.
- Quiz after each part of the IELTS speaking video to review what was learnt.
- The ability to message me any questions related to what was learnt in the course.
- Techniques on how to make your sentences longer when when answering questions.
- What to do if you run out of things to say but you are still required to talk. VERY IMPORTANT
- Tips on how to make your English sound at a higher level than what it is and also how to answer a question even if you didn’t understand it.
- You will be able to start using new impressive idioms, linkers, and grammatical structures immediately after the course.
- Preferably, an Intermediate level of English and above.
- Highly motivated in order to understand everything taught to its fullest potential.
- Must take notes throughout the course.
- Must be willing to try and practice new idioms, linkers and grammatical structures immediately after learning them, in order to feel confident using them on your test day.
IELTS BAND 6,7,8,9 SPEAKING FULL PREPARATION COURSE
( ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW )
- My course is very different from the others. I am a real IELTS English Language teacher working in an international school in Australia. The reason I am making this course is because I have had a lot a great feedback from students who felt the other teachers didn’t care as much about their progress and could not answer their questions about the IELTS test. I am very well know for being a PASSIONATE teacher and I NEVER give up on my students. In my class I recently had one of my students getting a band score 9. The way I teach is different from others, I try to explain difficult things in an easier way, because I know and understand that it is very difficult for international students to learn English at an academic level, just like IELTS.
- This course is a MUST for anyone wanting to take the General or Academic IELTS Speaking Test or if you want to improve your level of speaking in order to sound more professional with nice, full and impressive answers.
- It is not easy to achieve high band scores 6, 7, 8, 9 in the IELTS test. As an IELTS English Language Teacher and in the process of becoming an IELTS speaking examiner I have provided everything I know and given 100 percent to create this course for you. So that it is easy enough for you to understand with many examples.
- Real IELTS questions are in my course which have been used in the past and are also being used with my professional example answers. I have also include the impressive vocabulary and grammatical structures that are taught in my course, which you will need to achieve your band score.
- In this course you will learn absolutely everything there is to know about IELTS Speaking Test part 1, 2, 3. With tips from examiners and techniques to boost your score.
- You will learn must know strategies (ways) to keep talking, even if you have finished everything you wanted to say and the examiner is expecting you to continue talking. You will be given quizzes to review the vocabulary, idioms and grammatical structures.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are taking the General or Academic IELTS Speaking Test / Students who would like to improve their English speaking ability.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Christian C C
Hi, my name is Christian,
I am a passionate IELTS English Language Teacher in Australia, and have been teaching since 2008. I have created many courses because I have had a lot of fantastic feedback from my students and I want to help as many students as possible. I am currently Teaching in an international language school and honestly working my dream job. 🙂 I have met so many amazing students, who have now become life long friends and will always have a special place in my heart.
I have given 100 percent and tried my absolute best in every class and course I teach, so that you have the the most up to date and useful information.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.