IELTS Speaking Part 2 Masterclass: Get a Band 7 to Band 9
All the materials you need to do your IELTS Speaking (Part 2) preparation without a teacher and with confidence.
What you’ll learn
- Find out how to get a Band Score of 7 and above in IELTS Speaking
- Understand how the IELTS Speaking test is assessed
- Learn how to assess your own Part 2 Talks like an IELTS Examiner
- Generate ideas and language for any cue card
- Prepare for the IELTS Speaking Test at home without a teacher
- You should be at least a B1 (intermediate) level of English or have achieved an IELTS Band score of 5.0 or above
Prepare to get a Band 7, Band 8 or Band 9 in the IELTS Speaking Part 2
Doing your preparation for the IELTS Speaking exam means a lot of work. It can also mean a lot of doubt. If you don’t have a teacher, it’s normal to say things like “I don’t know what to do to get better” or “Am I getting the band score I need?”
The objective of this course is to help you prepare with confidence for your IELTS speaking exam, in particular Part 2.
You’ll get access to some unique resources you won’t find anywhere else on the internet:
natural, unscripted native speakers doing IELTS Speaking Part 2 tasks
a unique self-assessment wizard
We’ll teach you how to know which band score you are getting. And using real examples of native and non-native speakers, we’ll show you what you can do to improve your band score.
And you can do it all at home, without a teacher.
We chose to focus on Part 2 of the IELTS Speaking exam. It’s the part we know most people find really difficult. But if you struggle with Part 1 and Part 3 as well, then everything you learn here will help you.
Here’s what you’ll learn.
With Charlie you’ll learn to:
- Understand what the examiner wants to see you do in the exam
- Assess an IELTS Speaking Part 2 task, like an examiner
- Assess your own IELTS Speaking Part 2 tasks
Charlie will make sure that you know what band score you’re getting at the moment.
With Sam you’ll learn to:
- Stop hesitating and start getting your best possible band score by planning your talks effectively
- Imitate and copy the language of native speakers and high-level non-native speakers
- Prepare in the short and long term to get the best band score possible
Sam will make sure that you know how to get the highest possible band score in the IELTS exam.
This is not an easy task! It takes work. You can’t just watch the videos in this course. There are a lot of activities. You’ll need to participate and complete these.
Between Charlie and Sam, we have 30 years of experience helping people get their IELTS scores. We’ve prepared students for exams in France, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia, Hungary, Thailand and the UK.
We know from experience that with the right lessons, authentic examples and good practice activities, our students can achieve the results they need.
So here’s what you’ll DO in this course.
- Watch authentic examples of real native speakers doing the IELTS speaking task, as well as non-native speakers
- Use the self-assessment wizard to assess these talks
- Start to record and assess your own IELTS speaking Part 2 talks
- Plan talks and analyse how effective your plans are
- Improve your plans so you don’t hesitate
- Copy over 50 examples of natural English to improve your band score
Basically, you’ll assess your talks like an examiner. And you’ll start to do your part 2 speaking tasks more like a native speaker.
We know from experience that this can help you get the band score you need in the IELTS exam.
When you know what band score you’re getting, you also know your strong and weak points.
When you know what these are, you can start to improve them.
With good examples to follow (and mistakes to avoid), you can learn the exact language you need.
And with guidance on what to prepare in the short and long-term, you can make sure your preparation is incredibly effective.
All you need is the right activities, your concentration and your time.
We will show you how to get a Band 7 or above in IELTS Speaking.
If you’re ready to start doing it, then check out the free videos on this page and start learning now.
See you soon in the course.
Charlie and Sam
Who this course is for:
- People preparing to take or retake the IELTS Speaking Test
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Charles Cornelius, MA, CertEd & CELTA
I’m a qualified teacher with 20 years’ teaching experience all over the world, most recently as an English language teacher with the British Council where I taught IELTS exam preparation and Business English. I have also been an IELTS Examiner.
I have a Masters Degree in Education and I am a certified English language teacher.
I’m an experienced teacher trainer, and I have carried out training in English language teaching techniques to classroom teachers in several countries.
I’m the author of two bestselling books and run websites designed for both English language teachers and students.
Qualifications: MA (Education), PGCE (Secondary Education), CELTA
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.