IELTS Step-by-step | MASTERING ALL SKILLS 7+
Learn everything you need for the IELTS exam — get that IELTS 7+!
What you’ll learn
- Improve your IELTS grade significantly to a 7+
- Learn about every type of listening and reading task type
- Practice IELTS speaking with other students at a similar level to you
- Watch 15 speaking exams being done and analyse them in detail
- Analyse every type of writing possible in the exam
- Do 12 real listening and reading past papers and review them in detail
- Learn hundreds of idioms to improve your grade in the speaking exam
- Complete writing tasks and get feedback from the tutor and other students
- Learn tips and tricks that will immediately improve your grade
- Do learner training that will push your grade up higher than you thought possible
- The course is suitable for both General Training and Academic IELTS candidates.
From ex-IELTS examiner James Castleden’s YouTube channel IELTS Step-by-step comes a comprehensive course dedicated to improving your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills for an excellent 7+ performance in the IELTS exam. You’ll discover hundreds of tips and tricks as well as clever, seldom-used techniques that will help you to achieve your aims — some students have progressed from a 6.0 to an 8.5 with only 3 months of study. And with 12 real past papers in listening and reading accompanied by detailed feedback for each and every answer, 15 speaking exams practiced and analysed, and every type of writing that could come up in the IELTS exam, this course is without doubt one of the best online to help you to thoroughly practice and prepare for the exam.
★★★★★ “So elaborate! I was exactly looking for a course like this. Thank you so much.”—Pratik
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate (B2) level of English and above
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Thanks, Mr. Castleden I have got an overall band 8 in IELTS this December. Your course was just incredible!
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
James Castleden, MA Applied Linguistics & DELTA
I have been teaching English as a foreign and second language for 18 years. As a former IELTS examiner with a Masters Degree in Applied Linguistics and TESOL from the University of Leicester and a DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) from Cambridge University, I am extremely well qualified and experienced to help you to achieve your IELTS aims. I now work full time on the IELTS Step-by-step courses, working mostly with Udemy and on YouTube, helping students in more than 160 countries. I live with my wife, Ivett, in London.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.