IELTS Step-by-step | Mastering Reading & Writing
Learn everything you need for the Reading & Writing exams — get that IELTS 7+!
What you’ll learn
- Improve your IELTS Listening grade significantly to a 7+
- Do 12 real Reading past papers more than 20 Writing tasks, and review them in detail
- Learn tips and tricks to immediately improve your grade
- Learn skills that are essential for getting a 7+
- Learn useful vocabulary and structures to immediately improve your writing
- Learn about every type of IELTS Reading task
- Learn about the four typical essay structures, as well as writing for Task 1 (Academic and General Training)
- Improve your reading and writing skills in general
- Intermediate (B1) English
From ex-IELTS examiner James Castleden’s YouTube channel IELTS Step-by-step comes a COMBO course dedicated to improving both your reading and writing skills — your confidence, understanding and time management in the IELTS Reading & Writing exams will be greatly improved. Together you and James will complete 12 Academic and 12 General Training past papers for the Reading exam and then review them in detail. You’ll also do more than 20 essays, reports and letters (if you’re preparing for General Training), and you’ll be able to get feedback on them on the IELTS Step-by-step Facebook group.
You’ll also learn hundreds of tips, tricks, skills and techniques that will significantly improve your IELTS Listening & Reading grade in more than 50 videos focusing on your personal needs to get that 7+ in Listening!
Who this course is for:
- People who need to take an IELTS test (Academic or General Training)
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
James Castleden, MA Applied Linguistics & DELTA
I have been teaching English as a foreign and second language for 18 years. As a former IELTS examiner with a Masters Degree in Applied Linguistics and TESOL from the University of Leicester and a DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) from Cambridge University, I am extremely well qualified and experienced to help you to achieve your IELTS aims. I now work full time on the IELTS Step-by-step courses, working mostly with Udemy and on YouTube, helping students in more than 160 countries. I live with my wife, Ivett, in London.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.