IELTS Step-by-step | Mastering Speaking & Listening
Learn everything you need for the IELTS Speaking & Listening exam — get that IELTS 7+!
What you’ll learn
- Improve your IELTS grade significantly to a 7+
- Watch 15 speaking exams being done
- Watch deep analysis of each speaking exam
- Do 12 real listening past papers and review them in detail
- Learn about every type of IELTS Listening task
- Practice speaking with other students and the tutor
- Learn tips and tricks to immediately improve your grade
- Learn over 350 idioms, collocations and set phrases
- Learn skills that are essential for getting a 7+
- Improve your general listening skills
- Intermediate (B1) English
From ex-IELTS examiner James Castleden’s YouTube channel IELTS Step-by-step comes a course dedicated to improving your speaking skills for a fluent and confident IELTS Speaking exam, and listening skills for improved performance and time management in the Listening exam. Together you and James will listen to and analyse 15 students from around the world doing the Speaking exam, and complete 12 real Listening past papers, reviewing them in detail. You will also learn 350 idioms to improve your speaking as well as a whole host of tips, tricks and techniques that will ensure you’re ready for 7+ in both exams.
Who this course is for:
- People who need to take an IELTS test (Academic or General Training)
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
James Castleden, MA Applied Linguistics & DELTA
I have been teaching English as a foreign and second language for 18 years. As a former IELTS examiner with a Masters Degree in Applied Linguistics and TESOL from the University of Leicester and a DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) from Cambridge University, I am extremely well qualified and experienced to help you to achieve your IELTS aims. I now work full time on the IELTS Step-by-step courses, working mostly with Udemy and on YouTube, helping students in more than 160 countries. I live with my wife, Ivett, in London.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.