IELTS Step-by-step | Mastering Speaking & Writing
Learn everything you need for the IELTS Speaking & Writing exam — get that IELTS 7+!
What you’ll learn
- Improve your IELTS Speaking & Writing grade significantly to a 7+
- Watch and review in detail 12 IELTS Speaking tests
- Learn and practice using useful idioms that the candidates used or could have used
- Learn how to come up with ideas in the Part 2 monologue of the Speaking exam
- Do eighteen essays (Task 2) and eight Task 1 reports/letters, and review them in detail
- Learn tips, tricks and structures to immediately improve your speaking & writing grade
- Learn about every type of IELTS Essay and Task 1 report/letter
- Improve your general speaking & writing skills in preparation for university study or work in an English-speaking country
- Intermediate (B1) English
From ex-IELTS examiner James Castleden’s YouTube channel IELTS Step-by-step comes a course dedicated to improving your speaking and writing skills, your confidence, and your time management in the IELTS Speaking & Writing exam. Together, you and James will listen, review and practice 12 IELTS Speaking exams done by students from the major language groups around the world, and, for the writing, complete 18 essays, 8 Task-1 reports (or, if you’re doing General Training, 11 letters) and then review them in detail.
You’ll learn and practice hundreds of idioms that are particularly useful in the Speaking exam, as well as useful tips on how to answer typical questions in the exam. On top of that, you’ll also learn tips, tricks, skills and techniques that will significantly improve your IELTS Writing grade in numerous automatically-graded exercises as well as through Self Assessment tasks which can be discussed on the IELTS Step-by-step Community page on Facebook.
So what are you waiting for? Get that 7+ in Speaking & Writing you deserve!
Who this course is for:
- People who need to take an IELTS test (Academic or General Training)
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
James Castleden, MA Applied Linguistics & DELTA
I have been teaching English as a foreign and second language for 18 years. As a former IELTS examiner with a Masters Degree in Applied Linguistics and TESOL from the University of Leicester and a DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) from Cambridge University, I am extremely well qualified and experienced to help you to achieve your IELTS aims. I now work full time on the IELTS Step-by-step courses, working mostly with Udemy and on YouTube, helping students in more than 160 countries. I live with my wife, Ivett, in London.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.