IELTS Task 1 Bootcamp with an IELTS examiner (score 7.5+)
Learn IELTS task 1 first-hand from a former IELTS examiner and add at least 2 points to your score
What you’ll learn
- How to describe Graphs, Charts, Processes, Maps in the most effective manner
- How to add 2 points to your IELTS scores
- How to make the best use of vocabulary words and structures
- How to write grammatically correct
- How to avoid common mistakes in writing
- A bit of familiarity with IELTS Task 1
- pre-intermediate or higher levels in English
Hello everyone. My name is Kevin and I am a former IELTS examiner, and I have been teaching IELTS for over 17 years.
Learn all you can about IELTS Task 1 (graphs, charts, processes, tables, questionnaires, maps) from an expert who has taught over 10 thousand students in his 17 years of teaching career. You will learn the following:
1. How to describe Processes effectively
2. How to have very solid graph and chart descriptions
3. How to use advanced vocabulary to write amazing samples
Who this course is for:
- International students who want to score high and study English taught programs
- Doctors who want to work in the UK and register with GMC
- Nurses who want to work in the UK
- Dentists who want to work in the UK and register with GDC
- Anyone who is struggling with IELTS task 1
- Working professionals who want to immigrate to Australia or to Canada
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Hello. My name is Kevin and I am here to help you with your preparation to IELTS, GMAT, GRE to the best of my abilities. I have over 18 years of experience teaching the aforementioned disciplines.
Throughout my teaching career, I have helped a number of clients with their preparation for different exams and I am certain that I can help you too.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.