IELTS WRITING- GET THE BEST RESULTS
Are you struggling with IELTS? You really need to know what to do!. Make sure you do the very best you can!
What you’ll learn
- Feel really confident when taking the IELTS exam, knowing exactly what to do and what not to do, and get the very best results!
- Maximise your potential when taking the exam and do your very best.
- Avoid losing valuable points for reasons that are easy to remedy.
- Understand exactly what is expected of you in each part of the writing exam.
- This course will teach you all the skills to do well in the exam. In addition, we will be reviewing vocabulary and grammar needed!
Are you ready for the writing part of your IELTS exam?
You need to be very well prepared for this exam – it’s not just about your English.
Something about myself
Having worked for the leading organizations in the world for IELTS, with many years’ experience in helping candidates successfully achieve the grade they needed, I put together this course to give you the best advice I can- the kind you really need to do well in the exam. Knowing what to do in each task can really make the difference between getting the grade you need or not! It is not just about your level of English with IELTS – you must know how to approach each task.
On this course we will:
- Look at advice for all parts of the exam, ensuring you know exactly what to do and what not to do, so you don’t lose valuable points
- Revise essential grammar and vocabulary to use for each part to ensure you don’t lose points in this area
3. Examine different tasks for Part 1 Academic (line graphs, bar graphs, pies, tables, diagrams, maps) and General Training (all different kinds of e-mails and language to use), how to structure and approach your answers
4. Analyse part 2 for both modules, learning how to write a variety of essay types, ensuring you are doing exactly what you are meant to be doing, examining language and grammar to use.
5. Maximise your potential by doing exactly what you should be doing, with examples of all parts.
Why take this course?
Because you really do need to be prepared for this exam. It is not just about your English level, although that is vital, but you also have to make sure you are doing what you are meant to be doing or you could lose valuable points – it could make the difference between getting the result you need or not!. I really do have the experience and knowledge to help you!.
This course will help you to do the very best you can!.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who need to take IELTS
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I have worked for some of the leading organisations in the world such as The British Council, where I was a trainer for many years and was also in charge of corporate courses, including substantial IELTS projects, training many students over the years, from doctors to diplomats or ministry employees from many different countries, with very positive results. In addition I have taught at top universities and training centres both in London and abroad, such as International House Executive Centre and Kings College, and have a total of 22 years’ experience in education. Please feel free to check me out on my site or on LinkedIn under Kate True in London (website below). I would love to help you too!.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.