Learn COMBINATORICS the Arts and Crafts of counting
COUNTING UNCOUNTABLE LOGICALLY
What you’ll learn
- After completing this course you will be able to handle all counting problems that appears in tests like GRE, GMAT, DAT, ACT, IITJEE, JEE MAINS, MATHEMATICS OLYMPIADS, CAT etc.
- Science of Counting uncountable
- You will have a firm foundation of permutation, combinatorics, division into groups and derangement theory etc.
- You will become more comfortable with permutations and combinations !
- Solve Real World Problems Using Combinations and Permutations.
- Know When to Use Combinations or Permutations.
- You will have a firm foundation for pursuing more combinatorics.
- This course will help you improve your grade by at least 10%.
- Different cases of Permutations such as word formation, Circular Permutations, etc.
- Application of Multinomial Theorem to solve problem of Permutations and Combinations
- In this course you will learn Meaning of Factorial notation.
- In this course you will learn Division into Groups.
- In this course you will learn prime factorization and Exponent of Prime p in n!
- In this course you will learn Derangement.
- You Just need to be familiar with basic mathematics i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and of course you must have eager to learn new ways of counting. Willingness to Learn and apply multiple approach will be an added advantage.
About this Course
If you want to learn code and science behind counting, this course is for you. In this course we will learn systematic and a logical way of counting to solve problems that require a huge counting. After this course you will be able to solve problems of type ‘ in how many ways this can be done ” or “find the total number of ways of…” .
We’ll begin and build with the basic principles of counting, and as we proceed, we’ll develop some advanced techniques which can help us answer a lot of complex counting related problems and ultimately count the uncountable!
We will also establish the fundamentals behind counting and develop smarter way of counting.
This course will cover
- Fundamental Principle of Counting
- Basic Counting Techniques.
- Arrangement of Objects.
- Selection of Objects.
- Permutations including Circular Permutations
- Application to Number Theory
- Division into Groups
- Arrangements in Groups
- Arrangement of identical Objects.
- Multinational Theorem
- Number of Rectangles and Squares
- Exponent of Prime p in n!
- And many many many problems.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in learning permutation and combinations
- Anyone with preparing to take a standardized test like GRE, SAT, ACT
- Anyone taking a college or high school course in combinatorics
Let us begin!
Happy intuitive learning !
Who this course is for:
- All Logical thinkers, GMAT, SAT, AP aspirants, students preparing for College entry tests, JEE Mains and IIT JEE Advanced. Math Beginner, Math Majors People interested in the math behind counting. computer science guys interested in mathematical logic. Anyone wanting to expand their mathematical knowledge. Coder and math lovers.
- STUDENTS CURIOUS TO LEARN PERMUTATION, COMBINATIONS FROM SCRATCH
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Hi, I am Amit Tripathi. I graduated in electrical engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India. I am having more than 5 years of teaching experience.
Math class was always so frustrating.
I’d go to a class, spend hours on homework, and three days later have an “Ah-ha!” moment about how the problems worked that could have slashed my homework time in half.
I’d think, “WHY didn’t my teacher just tell me this in the first place?!”
So I started tutoring to keep others out of that aggravating, time-sucking cycle. Since then, I’ve recorded tons of videos and written out cheat-sheet style notes and formula sheets to help every math student—from basic middle school classes to advanced college calculus—figure out what’s going on, understand the important concepts, and pass their classes, once and for all.
Lets us connects math with day to day life and strives hard to make students understand the concepts clearly and apply them in their daily lives.
With my innovative teaching style my students get deep insight of the topic and get there concepts crystal clear. With lots of practice resources and quizzes my students develop problem solving skills and always score high marks in all their exams.
All my students learn mathematics the mathematics way, and become familiar with math to a point where they can solve complex mathematical problems independently.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.
There are no reviews yet.