INSTANTLY Improve Your SAT Writing in 8 FULL Exams
Discover and Resolve ALL your Weaknesses
What you’ll learn
- Learn ALL necessary grammar rules to ACE the SAT Writing
- Take 8 FULL length SAT Writing Exams
- Understand video solutions for ALL 176 exam questions
- Know the question types for all your incorrect answers and at what frequency you are getting them wrong
- Identify weaknesses based on statistical feedback of incorrect question type and frequency
- Generate accurate excel graphs of your performance for each question type [pre-formulated excel file provided]
- Learn procedures to approach similar question types systematically
- Compare questions of the same type to notice relationships
- Basic knowledge of English grammar and motivation to improve your SAT score
This FULL course includes a total of 8 full exams of 44 questions each. What separates my course from other courses is that I provide question category charts of the questions you are given. This allows you to statistically identify which question types are your weaknesses. Moreover, I also gather questions of the same types and analyze them collectively to extract valuable relationships that exist among similar question types. With these relationships, I construct systematic and procedural techniques for effectively approaching particular question types.
Who this course is for:
- SAT Writing students (ALL Levels)
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Greetings! I studied Biomedical Engineering at Columbia University in New York City and have over 15 years of experience teaching the SATs. Over the years, I have refined the best strategies to master the SATs and have helped many students achieve perfect scores. In today’s highly competitive education field, volume driven study strategies are obsolete, and it is important to evaluate your incorrect answers with categorized feedback to statistically identify strengths and weaknesses. My engineering background at Columbia equips me with the perfect scientific approach to test prep that focuses on the importance of learning systematically and strategically. I am thrilled to introduce the only course that applies statistical principles to test prep, so enroll today and allow me to help you accomplish the score of your dreams!
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.