Intermediate English Grammar Course ( TOEFL and IELTS )
Master or refresh for TOEFL the most confusing English grammar topics and prepare to TOEFL or IELTS exams successfully.
What you’ll learn
- Use the hottest English grammar parts easily
- Understand the most difficult English grammar parts
- Learn the grammar parts that are required at TOEFL and IELTS exams
- Forget about the stress and anxiety when it comes to English grammar
- Have at least pre-intermediate English grammar knowledge
- Be familiar with the verb tenses
- Have a clue how English grammar works
TOEFL and IELTS essential grammar parts you need to acquire!
English Grammar games have been added with downloadable sheets to practice more!
Does English Grammar seem to be a total chaos?
Would you like to improve you English grammar skills but you have enough of the boring learning?
Or are you preparing for TOEFL or IELTS exams?
Look at this!
Everybody hates learning grammar. English grammar is like a super-villain, most of the English language learners are horrified from it and thinks about it as an unnecessary bad.
Not to mention the fact that during TOEFL or IELTS exams english grammar is exceedingly important, even if it is not evaluated directly.
I have created this course specially for those who
- has just started to learn the most important and hottest English grammar parts (which are certainly involved in TOEFL and IELTS exams)
- has already learnt English but got totally lost in the labyrinth of the English grammar rules
- would like to get an English grammar refresher
- preparing for TOEFL or IELTS exams
Either you want to learn these English grammar forms from scratch or you would like to refresh the existing knowledge in your head, this course will help!
The video lectures contain topics such as:
- Conditionals (If clauses)
- Modal auxiliary verbs (present/past)
- Passive voice
- Question tag
- Reported speech
… with more fundamental topics which are 100% sure to occur in everyday communication or in TOEFL or IELTS exams.
You will get practice activities for each lectures that you will be able to check, so you can learn from your own mistakes, too.
At the end of the course you are going to have the “aha” experience. You will be happy and satisfied because you are not going to have any problems with the hottest topics of the English Grammar again.You will be able to get higher scores in the TOEFL or IELTS exams.
After this course you will feel like you have been stung by a mutant spider: world becomes ultimately simple and you will be able to reply all the questions as if your reflexes would have speeded up by 100x. You don’t need to mull about the perfect usage of ‘would’ or ‘would have’ in the 3rd conditional: the correct answer is right there in your mind.
Join the course, let’s tame the English grammar together and pass TOEFL or IELTS exams easier!
Who this course is for:
- you have never learnt the English grammar topics mentioned in the curriculum
- you have learned English grammar before, but can’t fully understand
- if you find English grammar really confusing
- you are preparing to TOEFL or IELTS exam
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I am Annamária Ibos, English grammar expert, English teaching superhero. I have been teaching English for more than 10 years and my superpower is to make English grammar easily understandable. As a non-native speaker from a very different language family, I know how hard it is to understand and use English grammar. I truly believe that if you love a language you are capable of learning it and speaking it correctly. The key is to make it fun and efficient.
I have BA degree in the field of English philology and C2/Proficiency English Language certificate so I have a deeper look into English grammar that enables me to give you a simple and clear explanation.
My students are mainly those people who would like to master English and would like to be capable of using it on a daily basis. With more than 10 years’ experience in this field I have developed special explanations of English grammar topics. According to my students these explanations are easy to understand and use, moreover save time. Great number of my students has successfully passed different language exams such as TOEFL, TELC, IELTS, Ecl…etc.
I hope you will enjoy my videos and they help you to tame the beast called ’English grammar’.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.