Master 320 Common English Phrases
Listening and Speaking Practice in 16 Daily Situations
What you’ll learn
Exclusive downloadable content (not available on my YouTube channel) to help you to:
understand over 300 daily phrases easily when you hear them;
use these phrases fluently and confidently when you speak;
review and activate important basic structures;
improve your listening, pronunciation and fluency.
Before you can start this course, you need to know the following basic structures:
All pronouns and possessives (I, me, my, mine etc.)
Verbs ‘to be’ and ‘to have’
The three ‘Simple’ Tenses: Past, Present & Future in the affirmative, negative and interrogative forms
Past Simple and Past Participle forms of irregular verbs
Are you studying English at an elementary or pre-intermediate level?
Do you need to improve your listening and speaking skills?
Do you want to be able to use daily phrases and expressions reflexively?
Then join me in this course to practise and activate 320 basic phrases and begin to speak more fluently and confidently in many daily situations such as introducing yourself, eating out, telephoning, checking in at a hotel, going to the bank, etc.
The course contains two hours of exclusive downloadable content (not available on my YouTube channel) comprising:
– 8 video lessons with 320 common daily phrases in 16 different situations;
– 8 audio files of dialogues for further listening practice.
You will also have:
– 8 Gap-filling exercises to test your assimilation;
– Transcripts of video lessons and audio files;
– A step-by-step study guide;
– A Discussion Forum where you can post your questions for me.
Before you can speak well, you have to be able to understand easily. That is why, for each phrase, we will:
1. Work on your listening comprehension (listen & write);
2. Work on your speaking and fluency (listen & repeat);
3. Test your listening comprehension (listen & understand);
4. Test your assimilation (fill in the gaps).
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for elementary and pre-intermediate students.
- Whether you are just starting to hold conversations in English (elementary), or already speak English with others but lack confidence and fluency (pre-intermediate), this course will help you to learn or review and fully activate 320 important basic phrases that are used in many daily situations.
- This course is not suitable for complete beginners.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Veronique Graux Nazical: It was fine but a lttle bit too easy
mohamed fathy:Excellent and useful content…..Thanks a lot
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Minoo has been an EFL teacher, teacher trainer and course director for over 30 years. She has extensive experience in teaching both General and Business English to students of all ages and nationalities.
She started teaching English in 1980 after passing her Cambridge Proficiency exam in Iran. In 1984, she moved to the UK where she became a CELTA-qualified EFL teacher and teacher trainer. In 1987, her career took her to Belgium where she worked as an EFL teacher, teacher trainer, materials writer and course director at a residential English language school. In 2002, she moved back to the UK to set up her own one-to-one immersion programmes, which she still runs today.
She founded Anglo-Link Languages in 2008. The Anglo-Link website offers its members the possibility of booking online lessons with Minoo as well as a variety of audio and video lessons and exercises for self-study. Anglo-Link’s YouTube Channel was launched in 2011, enabling Minoo to share her passion for the English language and her teaching experience with a wider and more global community of EFL students and teachers. Her channel currently has almost 1.2 million subscribers.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.