Mastering Polite English in Two Hours
What you’ll learn
You will be able to speak and write English much more politely.
You will find it easier to find work, impress native speakers, get taken more seriously, make people like you more, help diffuse confrontations, show more respect, complain
You should be an intermediate or advanced student of English
Our courses are extremely popular.
Our other course “Polite English in Forty Minutes” (by the same instructor, Cerys Vaughan) has about 25,000 students.
What some students have said about that course:
- It’s a wonderful course on polite English. Everybody need to take this course.
- Awesome course. Very useful information. Thank you.
- Excellent instructress! She speaks fluently, her presentation is clear and her demeanour is calm. Her lessons are well planned and organized and everything is clearly stated on the whiteboard so it is very easy to follow her lectures.
Are you sure that you speak and write English politely?
Even though you don’t realise it, other people may think you are being a bit rude sometimes..
This course will take your polite English to the next level.
It will help you:
- Find more work
- Impress your boss
- Impress native speakers
- Get taken more seriously
- Make people like you more
- Help defuse confrontations
- Show more respect
- Complain without getting an angry response
- Get people to say “Yes” to your requests
- Express difficult emotions without causing conflict
- Get more dates
- Have a happier and more relaxed life
This course follows on from our other course “Polite English in Forty Minutes”.
- Is a lot longer and has a lot more lessons
- Goes into subjects in a lot more depth
- Covers more areas
- Uses totally different examples
Enroll in the course now, and see you on the other side.
Who this course is for:
- You should either be working or studying in English, or plan to do so. You should already have at least an intermediate knowledge of English.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Carlo Colella: I am really happy for this course and the informations have been amazing.
Laíze Cândida dos Santos: Perfect to enrich our spoken English!
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I completed a BA (Ed) at the University of Reading in the UK in Educational Studies that also gave me qualified teacher status in the UK.
I worked as a school teacher in the UK for several years, and I also taught at an international school in Bangkok, Thailand for two years.
My students at the international school came from many different countries, so the type of English teaching I taught was immersive teaching of English, and then of course the usual standard English language learning, including phonics, speaking, listening, reading and writing.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.