Business Skills: Easy English Meetings (Meetings in English)
Learn expressions & vocabulary to participate in Meetings in English. Boost Your Business English and Meetings Skills!
What you’ll learn
- Use strategies for making small talk effectively
- Use expressions for opening, conducting, and closing a meeting
- Clarify and ask questions politely
- Use expressions for problem solving
- Use a variety of Business Vocabulary for meetings and everyday conversation
- Students must have a good grasp of General English in order to receive the maximum benefit from this course.
- Business experience is helpful, but not necessary.
Attending English meetings can be very challenging. It can be difficult to participate and to keep things on-track. You will learn how to use polite English to participate in English meetings, as well as expressions for leading a meeting in English.
English Meetings Made Easy:
- Learn Language Expressions for giving your opinion, clarifying, problem solving, leading a meeting, and more.
- Get the tools you need to be an effective participant in any meeting in English.
- Hear Examples of “real-world” application of strategies taught in this course.
- Are you nervous about attending a meeting in English with foreign counterparts?
- Do you have a good command of English, but feel like your meeting vocabulary may be lacking?
- Would you like to learn how to sound more natural when making small talk and discussing problems?
- Do you need to attend meetings with colleagues from English-Speaking Countries?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then enroll now! This course is for Upper-Intermediate to Advanced English Language Learners.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use expressions for Opening, Conducting, and Closing a Meeting
- Clarify and ask Questions politely
- Use strategies for making Small Talk effectively
- Use expressions for Problem Solving
- Use a variety of Business Vocabulary
And, ELT Online will give you more support outside of the lectures:
- Quizzes and Supplemental Handouts will ensure that you retain what you have learned.
- Discussions to connect your learning to the real world.
- Post your questions about Meetings in English and receive an answer within 48 hours
ELT Online has trained thousands of teachers in teaching English, and now students can benefit from that expertise.
The skills you learn in this course willimprove yourability to participate in English Meetings and your General English.
Enroll NOW, and start participating in Meetings in English!
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A NEGOTIATIONS COURSE!
Who this course is for:
- Business English Students who need to attend Meetings in English
- Upper-Intermediate to Advanced English Language Learners
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
ELT Online provides quality professional development opportunities to those in the field of English Language Teaching; as well as high-quality training to English Language Learners. Specialties include Business English, English for Academic Purposes, New Teacher Training, and Test Prep Courses.
The instructor, Joshua Durey has been in the field of ELT since 2003 as a teacher of English to speakers of other languages. During that time he has taught in four countries and has helped 1,000s of students improve their General and Business English. He earned his BA in Business Management from the University of Arkansas, and his MA in Teaching English as a Foreign or Second Language from the University of Birmingham, Birmingham, England.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.