Zero, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Mixed Conditionals English Masterclass – Denis Porhomovici
What you’ll learn
- Correct use of Zero, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Mixed conditional sentences in English
Comprehension of English at level B1 (Pre-Intermediate) or higher
Knowledge of Present Simple, Past Simple, Future Simple
Pre-intermediate (B1) knowledge of Past Perfect
Pre-intermediate (B1) knowledge of Speculating about the past
Pre-intermediate (B1) knowledge of using Modal verbs: Might, Could, Should
The aim of this course is to clarify a difficult topic of English grammar, specifically the use of Conditional sentences, offer additional practice and deepen the language immersion through hands-on experience with the use of a video podcast and poetry.
This course is not designed to replace the traditional preparation for English exams in the academic setting or substitute specifically designated comprehensive course books, but to facilitate your learning, comprehension and advancement of your English skills.
Who this course is for:
- English students at level B1 (Pre-Intermediate) or higher
- English students pursuing Cambridge B2 First Certificate (Cambridge First Certificate in English – FCE)
- English students pursuing Cambridge B2 Business Vantage Certificate
- English students pursuing Cambridge C1 Advanced Certificate (Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English – CAE)
- English students pursuing Cambridge B2 Business Higher Certificate
- English students pursuing Cambridge C2 Proficiency Certificate (Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English – CPE)
- English students pursuing Cambridge International Legal English Certificate
- Pre-intermediate (B1), Intermediate (B2) and advanced students (C1, C2) of English who need either to clarify this piece of English grammar or receive more practice
- Professionals who use English and would like to take their English proficiency to a higher level
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Nadiia Koroliak: Very detailed, but easy to understand course with great examples and practical exercises. Not for beginners, however the manner of presentation is just perfect even for intermediate level. Great visualization. Recommend this course.
Anna Sososnkina: Very good, nicely packed and easy to comprehend and remember. Explanations are clear, examples are relevant. Can be used both to learn and refresh the topic. Obviously, the author did a great job with a clear focus on a mostly diverse audience, Thanks a lot ))
Alla: The course was very useful to understand the topic of conditional sentences, which is normally very challenging.
Alexandr Červinský: The course is very detailed. Clear diagrams are supplemented by illustrative examples. This simplicity helped me to clarify some disrepancies in English grammar. I recommend.
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
English teacher and translator since 2002
Professional tutoring and translation of English language since 2002.
– Beginner to Upper-Intermediate students
– Individuals and large groups
– Students, agencies, schools
– On-site tutoring at corporate accounts: financial analysts, managers, accountants, attorneys, lawyers, Board of Directors, chief operation officers, telecommunication specialists, call center tellers, data security and software development programmers
– Preparation of students for all general English exams, including FCE, CPE, and ILEC
– Creation of newsletters for English distance learning courses
– Integration of video and audio podcasts with general classwork
– Freelance English translation, proofreading, localization, transcreation and subtitling
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.