English Speaking: People’s Appearance and Character – Danny Ballan
What you’ll learn
Learn to talk about People’s character and appearance in great details
Significantly improve your English vocabulary
Advance your English speaking skills, especially about describing people
- Basic English knowledge is preferable
Do you want to improve your English language?
Would you like to be able to talk about people in English?
Are you interested to know everything you need to describe people’s appearance and character in English?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, you have come to the right place.
What is Learn to Speak English: People’s Appearance and Personality
This course is going to advance your English speaking skills and vocabulary with the main focus on talking about people, especially to describe their appearance and character or personality. You will learn real language in context to make it easier for you to understand first and to use the new language you learn as part of your active language – the kind of English you will use in conversation and even in writing.
This course is divided into three main sections:
- Describing Appearance: in this section, we have 4 lessons that will teach you everything you need to know when it comes to describing people’s appearance starting from the easy and familiar words and moving towards rich and sophisticated words that will make your descriptions a lot more meaningful and accurate. You will be learning everything in context, with a huge workbook you can use to check your understanding and practice the new language you learn, and online activities all made especially for this course to make it possible for you to practice anytime anywhere.
- Describing Character or Personality: In this section, we have 6 lessons that will teach you everything you need to give detailed, deep and accurate descriptions of people’s character or personality. We will also start from familiar words and move towards the richer and deeper words keeping in mind that everything you will learn here is common language, so you get to learn only the English you can use in your conversations and even writing. There is also a huge workbook that covers everything we are going to learn in this section, and online activities you can access from any device any time you want, and of course, completely for free. You will not be learning only adjectives in this section, but you will also learn phrases, expressions, and collocations that will benefit your English language greatly.
- Parts of the Body Idioms: This final section of the course includes 10 lessons with each lesson focusing on idioms that relate to one or more parts of the body. The idioms we are going to learn about are all idioms that are widely used. I made sure to choose only the ones you can use in everyday life, and I picked the ones that are centered around people to stay in tune with the main theme of the course, which is talking about people. There will also be special workbook chapters for these lessons and online activities as well.
Now for the big question: Is this course for me?
I will be honest with you and say that this course is definitely beneficial for all levels, but you will benefit the most from this course if your level is above elementary, and that is why I even listed the course as an intermediate level. Besides that, this course is definitely for you if you do believe that you need to practice on your own to really learn English, which I made super easy for you with the workbook I made especially for this course and the many online activities I have created also especially for this course. I have made the video lessons to be as easy-to-understand as humanly possible, but my advice to you is that watching the video lessons is never going to be enough to learn any language; you need to make some effort, too.
So, if you know some English and you are ready to put some consistent effort into the course, I assure you, you will never find a better course anywhere.
Finally, I would like to remind you that I will by your side all the way. You can ask me about anything you want any time you want, and I will happily help you in any way I can. I got your back, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead and enroll in the course now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to advance their speaking skills
- Anyone who would like to improve their vocabulary
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
Aleksei Veretennikov: Danny, thank you very much for this course! You are a great teacher!
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Educational Technology Specialist | Writer | Musician
I am an educational technology designer with an obsession with technology and how it can advance learning. I have had the opportunity to practice that as a teacher for over 10 years, and later design it for a global educational corporation to be used by schools all over the world for more than 6 years.
Teaching is my first passion and that is why I am here on Udemy. I have been especially keen, throughout my long years of teaching English both in schools and learning centers, to integrate technology in education as meaningfully and moderately as it should be.
I also write poetry and novels and I have published a few books so far. I also love playing with the electronic musical toys of mine, so I have composed some tunes I use as soundtracks for my books and sell online.
I work full-time from home, and with the great support of my wife and son, I have been able to pursue passions in life and make a living out of what I love. So here I am, I teach, I write, and I compose for life.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.