Perfect 36 – ACT Math
Understand the question, apply the logic & solve them fast – A course where the tutor connects with students.
What you’ll learn
- Concepts and Solved Questions related to ACT Exam Math Syllabus
- Basics from 40 different chapter on Algebra and Geometry
- QUIZ on each chapter with DETAILED EXPLANATION of how to solve those quiz questions.
- Basic understanding of mathematical operations
- A pen and a bunch of paper to solve the quiz and take notes.
I’m your Tutor, Pooja.
You will overcome the major three difficulties at the end of this course and will be able to:
1. Understand what’s being asked in the questions.
2. Apply the correct formula/simple logic to solve the questions.
3. Solve the questions in less time.
You get 40 chapters together from Algebra and Geometry.
You will find a basic video on each chapter followed by a quiz. Try to solve the quiz based on your basic understanding and see where you stand. Followed by the quiz, you get a video with detailed explanations of all the questions asked in the quiz.
This will help you to correct the mistakes you did while taking the quiz.
The chapters are arranged in such a way that you will learn from basics to advanced topics in the proper order of learning. Each chapter deals with easy to difficult questions in that order.
I suggest you take notes for each chapter.
Below are the topics that are being covered in this course.
- Operators and Absolute values.
- PEMDAS rule
- Decimals and fractions
- Operations with exponents and Exponential Notations
- Finding the value of the variable
- Substituting values in place of variables
- Solving word problems
- Greatest common divisor
- Least common multiple
- Sequence – Arithmetic and Geometric
- Ratio and Proportion
- Counting techniques
- Data Interpretation
- Types of numbers
- Square root and cube root
- Time and Distance
- Time and work
- Coordinate geometry
- Lines and slopes
- Lines – Equations, Intercepts, and Intersections
- Right Triangles
- Square and Rectangle
- Parallelogram, Rhombus, and Trapezoid
- Circles – Mensuration
- Circles – Properties
- Solid Shapes – Cube, Cuboid, and Sphere
- Polygons and Irregular shapes
I wish you the best for the exam and your career. Let’s meet inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for ACT exam
- Students preparing for SAT exam can use this course to learn all the basics.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Pooja is a charming trainer who is so considerate and understands the difficulties faced by the students while preparing for a competitive exam. She explains everything in a calm manner so that students understand everything that is there to learn. She is a software engineer by profession and tutoring is her passion. She has trained over 10000 students in live classes and had got awesome feedback from them. She improves her style of teaching every day. Nothing stops her from learning and teaching.
CN Pragadeeswara Prabhu
Vast experience in training.
Trained more than 200,000 students for various competitive exams.
Trained in more than 6 universities.
Trained in more than 150 colleges
Author of two books.
1. 100 Shortcuts to crack quantitative aptitude
2. 500 Aptitude questions from MNCs like Infosys, TCS, CTS, Wipro and Accenture
Content Developer for Pearson
GMAT Question Developer
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.
There are no reviews yet.