PREMIER IELTS Essay Writing – from INCEPTION to CONCLUSION
Ideas, Templates and Model Answers!
What you’ll learn
- Candidates will be able to analyse a topic, do the relevant research, then adapt that information so that it helps them to write a clear, coherent essay.
- 20 MODEL answers – Band 8/9
- A minimum of Band 6 in the last exam.
- Access to Google and other search engines because you will be opening links
- Basic Grammar structures.
- B1 Vocabulary.
- A willingness to explore a new method of learning.
In this cutting edge course which mimics a CLASSROOM, candidates will
- read a news article / article related to an IELTS topic
The example used here is “driverless cars” which is a controversial topic
- then consider the ideas, the language and the writing style
- be guided as to how to write an essay type for the topic which is based on the news article
The aim of the course is to teach candidates how to do research on a topic when brainstorming fails.
Not having ideas is a common issue with many candidates – but that does not mean we have hit a dead end!
If you read articles which are related to the topic, you will be amazed at the number of ideas you get (in fact, TOO many!)
An added benefit of doing research and clicking on my links is that you get READING practice and can also gather/ harvest VOCABULARY which is related to the topic! Since you are reading the VOCABULARY in context, you are more likely to use words with precision!
Who this course is for:
- Candidates who struggle with ideas and brainstorming should enrol for this cutting edge course.
- Candidates who require Band 7-9
- Candidates who stare at a question and have no clue where to begin.
- Candidates who need a guiding hand as they embark on the often daunting task of writing an IELTS ACADEMIC essay.
- Candidates who do not want to waste weeks and months memorising vocabulary lists – A high lexical score counts for nothing if you are off topic / the essay lacks coherence.
- Candidates who are ready to work smart, not just hard
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
IELTS NAS CEE
As an instructor and specialist who has guided and mentored many students, from China to Brazil and everywhere in between, to IELTS success, my courses are designed to get you the Band you require.
Structuring and Topic Specific Vocabulary are the areas which are targeted in my online courses and are aimed at boosting your score for Lexical Resource and Fluency.
As a senior teacher and IELTS expert at world renowned institutes, and as a published author, I fully understand the IELTS exam and what is required in terms of criteria. These courses (delivered in group sessions for the last two years) have helped candidates score Band 7-9 which is why I have decided to take them ONLINE.
Essay assessments are the final step in getting the Band you require!
Happy IELTSing and may you soon start living the life of your dreams.
I am honoured to be a part of the journey and thank you for enrolling in my course.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.