Proven Strategies for IELTS Academic Writing.
A Content Packed Training Course for Task 1 AND Task 2 Success in IELTS Academic Writing.
What you’ll learn
- Proven strategies and techniques to get a high score in the writing section of the IELTS academic test.
- How to describe bar graphs, pie charts, tables and line graphs in English.
- How to describe maps in English.
- How to plan and organise a short essay in English.
- How to meet the rating criteria for IELTS writing.
- Students should have a basic level of English or higher before they start.
This course is all about the writing section of the IELTS Academic Module. You will learn what you need to do and how to do it.
This course has two main sections: How to write your task 1 answer and how to write your task 2 answer. There is also a third bonus section.
Under each section there are lectures that focus on specific skills needed for task 1 and task 2. The topics of the lectures are presented as video based lessons. They look at the key strategies you need for success, and give you specific tips and tricks that boost your success. There are also many examples to help you see how they can be applied.
As well as the different video lectures that explain everything, you can download all of the lesson material to your computer. What’s more, You will also get factsheets, worksheets and examples that are ready for you to download. For more information, please take a look at the course introduction video and look at the curriculum shown here in Udemy.
I am truly excited to invite you to join this course and reach your best score in the writing section of IELTS academic module. It really will give you the confidence that you can get your best result. Sign up as a student and I will see you on the course!
Who this course is for:
- Young Professionals
- University Lecturers looking to grow in their careers.
- Graduates who are planning further study on a Master Degree.
- Anyone who is interested in the IELTS test.
- Anyone who wants to improve their writing in Academic English as a second language.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Hi! My name is David Bourne. I am the creator of IELTS breakthrough and I am happy to be at your service. I help students and professionals get a high score in IELTS so that you can study at an international university or achieve success in your career. I have thousands of hours of experience in helping students prepare for the IELTS course and I have been happy to help hundreds of students achieve success. As I worked with my students, I noticed that a number of patterns and strategies emerged that successful students used. With my online courses I hope to share these strategies with you, so that you too can achieve success. I was born in the United Kingdom. I graduated with a degree in Economics but continued my studies to earn a Master’s degree in English Language Teaching Management, as well as a Diploma in Teaching English. I have spent over twenty years teaching in Asia.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.