SAT & ACT Mastery: The complete prep course
Achieve the highest possible SAT & ACT scores with step-by-step lessons.
What you’ll learn
- Confidently take both the SAT and ACT with techniques and skills to achieve the score you want
- English: You will need at least a B2 level of English. You don’t need to be fluent in English to benefit from this course.
- Math: You will need the normal level of math skills that most students have learned by the age of 15 or 16
What You Will Learn
- The most logical and time-efficient ways to handle every single section of the tests
- Tips and techniques to avoid the traps that can mislead you
- The most important content of both tests
This clear and complete course will give you the most important content of the SAT and ACT. It is packed with lessons, materials, techniques, and tools that hundreds of students in our classrooms have been using to achieve their best scores for many years.
How is this course different?
This course was specially created to help you:
- gain skills you can use on all sections of the test
- improve your score in a short amount of time
- improve your score even if you are not a native English speaker or a strong reader
Who this course is for:
- All students wanting to improve their SAT/ACT scores
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Gain Access is the Czech Republic’s leading international admissions prep school and is privately owned by our Czech, British and American management team.
Our company covers 3 separate operating centers: GMAT(dot)cz, SATprep(dot)cz and TOEFLprep(dot)cz. We offer very focused courses designed to prepare students and professionals for international admission tests. We also help with application process.
Gain Access’s core business is the preparation of international students (with approximately 70% of students non-native to the Czech Republic).
Our team of professionals has developed syllabi for each course, having guided clients to 100% success for over 14 years. We achieve excellent results by our 3 rules: professional teachers (5+ years of experience), small class size (1-4 students), focused and result orientated approach (intensive learning within limited time frame).
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.