SAT Math : Solve along, learn key concepts & master SAT Math
SAT Math Prep : Solve SAT math questions real time, learn the key concepts and master amazing time-saving techniques
What you’ll learn
- At the end of the course you will be able to approach SAT math problem in a better way and surely throw away the Math anxiety
- At the end of the course you will learn the key concepts involved in SAT Math Test
- You will learn some of the easiest and quickest Vedic techniques to solve SAT Math problems faster
- You will feel confident to improve SAT Math score
- You should have very basic understanding of Maths
- You wish to improve your SAT score
This course is for everyone who want to understand the solution of SAT math questions and learn the key concepts linked to it. SAT Math is the section where you can easily score the full mark and boost your overall SAT score.
Why should YOU take this course?
1. Practice is the key to success in any exam, specifically related to Mathematics. This course will provide you a very good platform to test and upgrade your SAT Math skills.
2. You will learn some wonderful Vedic techniques to solve SAT math problems faster.
3. At the end of this course, you will love mathematics and feel more confident to face any mathematics exam.
How different is this course?
My intention is to make math enjoyable for you and throw away your math phobia so that you can face any math exam with ease. Be assured, I will answer all your “WHYs” and “HOWs”.
My approach is “we don’t rush through the question/solution but understand it at fundamental level and then solve”. This will make sure you solve many more question related to the same topic with ease.
Content and Overview:
This course is focused at new SAT Math test where most emphasis is given to real life math i.e. word problems. We will create equations from the real-life problem and solve those in a systematic and easy way. We will also solve quadratic equations, simultaneous equations, graphs, co-ordinate geometry etc. I will also teach you Vedic techniques using which you can solve some questions very fast, these are amazing techniques!!!
Topics covered are
- Complex number
- Word problem – Function Modelling
- Coordinate geometry
- Coordinate geometry/graphs
- Elementary Algebra
- Elementary algebra – Function
- Fundamental Principle of Counting
- Geometry and Measurement
- Graph and Algebra
- Heart of algebra
- Quadratic Equation
- Simultaneous Equation
- Word problem – Age
- Word problem – Equation Modelling
What are you thinking about? You can get a full refund within 30 days and no question asked, if you didn’t like the course.
Enroll now and boost your SAT math score!!!
Who this course is for:
- Who want to take a SAT math practice test and also learn some super quick vedic techniques
- Anyone who want to improve his/her SAT Math score
- Anyone preparing for SAT or ACT Exam
- Who want to learn Math a fun way
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
Malay Biswal PMP, SAFe PO/PM, Math and Telecom Enthusiast
Hello there, my name is Malay Biswal.
I focus on explaining difficult concepts in the simplest form possible.
I don’t like jargon and superficial concepts rather I prefer layman terminology and fundamental clarity.
By profession I am a Wireless Telecom Engineer, Project Manager, Product Owner and by passion an instructor.
I started helping out my friends with the concepts they are not familiar about and within very less time, I need to maintain a schedule to attend all requests.
I realized that I am getting more interest, knowledge and more over I feel contented after each session. That’s the moment, I got my passion!
I have been teaching and coaching for last 20 years (face-to-face and online tutoring mode).
My students include 5 year old kids, school going children, engineers and IT/Telecom professionals.
I love Mathematics, wireless telecom technologies, project management, on-line tutoring and all related things.
In my opinion as long as you do not enjoy learning a subject/topic you can’t master the related skills.
Hence my approach is to learn new things, experiment with it, get to fundamentals and then explain it in layman’s terminology.
So join me on Udemy to learn diverse skills in a unique and simplified way!
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.