Improve Your Score With Clever SAT Strategies
Strategies that will make you look at SAT with a completely different perspective
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course, students will start looking at the SAT from a different perspective. They will be able to develop really important skills that will help them to solve the questions more strategically, thus improving their overall score.
- The student need to have an access to Official College Board practice resources, a pen and paper to make notes and the will to learn!
After working with many high school students since a considerable amount of time, we realized that many students who aim to take SAT have problems in improving their scores after a certain range and no matter how much they practice, the score seems to be static.
To solve this problem, our team came up with some really smart strategies. So we thought of making a course out of it in order to help students from all around the world! The strategies mentioned in the course will give you the following benefits:
1) You will be able to answer the questions more strategically, that means that you will be able to answer questions faster and reduce the probability of choosing the wrong answer.
2) You will develop skills that will help you to answer the questions smartly.
3) Most of these strategies have been demonstrated practically through Official College Board practice questions to prove that these strategies actually work!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This course will not specifically TEACH you the SAT material, rather it would let you know of the exam taking strategies that, if coupled with practice, will definitely improve your score. You can go through the course curriculum to see what has been included in that course.
Who this course is for:
- I designed this course for high school student who aim to sky-rocket their SAT scores by employing super smart SAT question-solving strategies.
STUDENT FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
For reaching more review, you can click to this link.
I am currently a CS Major and founder of an edtech startup, PrepMasters. I love helping people out in learning and bringing in different technological innovations to make the edtech space as progressive as possible.
This course is a Udemy course. We created a page that included frequently asked questions we receive about Udemy. For going on the page, please click here.